Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Concard

Country flag
Direct budget 7B$ yes. Indirect.. i would disagree..
Porky army runs poltry , cement , Fauji fertilizer and what not. in my opinion 7B$ received on surface is used for CAPEX, and these institutions generate OPEX and additional hidden subsidies might also be there.
Just adding to your comment with regards to OPEX of Paki military. I have read countless articles and even youtube videos from their own news organizations. They have said repeatedly about one thing that Paki military does not pay the bills. Like if Paki military uses electricity or uses trains to transport something they don't pay for it. They neither pay the bills nor taxes. This helps in keeping the OPEX low as they only have to take care of only salaries.

If Paki military eyes a plot of land they will get it often at dirt cheap prices or if they don't want to pay you know what they will do. I think that lady Ayesha Siddiqua who wrote about Paki military empire might have written about it in her book. I have written previously about DHA's and how they were forcefully acquired from farmers.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I do feel bad for the poor women..but it is wat is. Being born in the wrong country with wrong religion and leaders selling you the famous "Lahori Chooran"... this life is a tough. Hopefully she will do better in her next life ..
They are getting what they DESERVE! I am neither sad or happy to see the condition of these Pakis or else was ok to give HAHA react.

Remember they are way too brainwashed and we see only their 1 small aspect. At the moment they get 2 time food they would be donating for sending terrorists to India for Gazwa-e-Hind. They are like VIRUS who are waiting for favorable conditions to attack.

Their foolish decision making is truly a sight to behold. His trip to Turkey was officially cancelled a short time ago.
Thurkey actually means... Ooo BKL BHIKHARIS Pakis... yaha Kaand ho rakha hai aur tu yaha aa ke apni cha mudaiga? Dimag mat kharab kar, chal dafa ho ja.

Thurkey: You BKL BHIKHARI Pakis denied Indian planes over your airspace as they were on the way to provide relief stuff and now want to bring your BEGGAR ASS here. We know you would be asking BHEEKH later on for your 2 cent relief material.

It seems like Paki Army stole some rations/supplies from their Awaam already reeling under BHUKMARI! This is after when India already sent out relief material so trying to compare.

1675875809995.png

That's "South Asia" according to BBC and British Cucks who are too afraid to call Pakis as Pakis.

Pakistani Muslim-rape-gang.jpg

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
i meant that they have an advantage in zeal and the normie pakistani does not care about economy or material aspects of life as much as the average indian.
The landscape of Indian subcontinent would have been quite different geographically, politically and economically and militarily, if Pakistanis had any "zeal" to do something.

The case here is that all the radicalism, martial race superiority complex and Islamic superiority is limited to all talk only with no actions on it.
There is nothing advantageous or great strategy from side of Pakistani establishment, they always were all about all talks and no action.
Direct budget 7B$ yes. Indirect.. i would disagree..
Porky army runs poltry , cement , Fauji fertilizer and what not. in my opinion 7B$ received on surface is used for CAPEX, and these institutions generate OPEX and additional hidden subsidies might also be there.
If you know the difference between a "revenue" and "budget" and as well as "revenue" of industry and "budget of military", kindly care to calculate an estimated amount for it.

I am talking about "defense" budget strictly. Pakistan is a de facto military ruled state and exceptional favours. But then, we can recall that 86-92% of total national budget goes in debt servicing. Given that irregular activities can't add up billions, it's a mathematically sufficient evidence to say that total Pakistani military budget (including CAPEX and solider enumerations) don't exceed $6-7 billions combined.

$6-7 billions is actually a highly exaggerated figure for 2022-23 given that it gives a superficial and false indication that Pakistan spends "zero" on everything except defense.

Hope it helps.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles