Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Samaritan

Country flag
I was going through Indus Waters Treaty according to IWT we had to pay 125 ton gold as grant to Pakistan for them to build Canals.
Indus Waters Treaty - Wikipedia
"Per Article 5.1 of IWT, India agreed to make a fixed contribution of UK Pound Sterling 62,060,000/= (Pound Sterling sixty-two million and sixty thousand only or 125 metric tons of gold when gold standard was followed) towards the cost of construction of new head-works and canal system for irrigation from western rivers in Punjab province of Pakistan.[16] India had paid the total amount in ten equal annual installments despite the 1965 Indo-Pak war.[17][18][14 "
Grants and Loans to Pakistan[edit]
CountryCurrencyOriginal Grant (1960)Supplementaty Grant (1964)Original Loan to Pakistan (1960)Supplementary Loan to Pakistan (1964)
IndiaINR6,153,000,000 (approx.)Ten yearly installments Article 5 of IWT
AustraliaAU$6,965,0004,667,666
CanadaCan$22,100,00016,810,794
West GermanyDM126,000,00080,400,000
New ZealandNZ£1,000,000503,434
United KingdomGB£20,860,00013,978,571
United States of AmericaUS$177,000,000118,590,00000
IRDC BankUS$0 (in various currencies) inc interest[48]0 (in various currencies)

Does this mean we not only gave up 80 percent share of water but also had to spend money building Pakistan Canal system, Bast**d Nehru what kind of Idiot signs such deals.
The people and mindset were same which existed during the partition time.We gave away half of the land , money and water to the people who do not believe in humanity. I guess , if Gandhi had tried to practice Ahinca in todays Pakistan , they would have brutally killed him in daylight. let the bygones be bygones now .
At least do not repeat these mistakes in future.

Samaritan

Country flag
these type of voices are very rare. Most fascinating thing is that these people are still under illusion .They still discuss invading India and conquering it to solve their current debt trap issue. They feel noting will happen to them and they will come out of it. Irony is that India should bell out them otherwise we will nuke India this is their thinking.
The madrasa education has completely ruined Pakistan. Very soon they will be like Afghan .

Samaritan

Country flag
Maybe just maybe.. if my crazy theory ( I first talked about in the Ukraine war thread ) materializes.. then, it maybe to ask India to not plan any attacks on Pakistan / Pok.. I feel that US/UK want to take Pakistan to the brink of collapse.. and want to force it to handover thousands of Soviet / Soviet derives tanks to Ukraine, and only then bailout via IMF.. They would want guarantees from India to not f**k up a naked Pakistan..
Just my wild theory ..:bplease:
Everybody is getting ready to f**k them now . I guess PAK Army is in hurry to settle their goals before selling the Pak to all interested parties.

Samaritan

Country flag
Mercy to enemy tribe is only disastrous. Suppose Indian army gets the chances to destroy Pakis and slaughter some radicalized awam in the region, it'd destroy thousands of families. All the women, children and elderly would be devastated. They'll cry for days, months and years. Thinking of those consequences, should the soldiers not fight?

When India is in a pinch, Pakis or Turkeys won't hesitate to kill us. Think how many bomb blasts, assassinations and skirmishes would've happened by now if we are in the state of Pakistan. Turkey supports Pakistan on Kashmir and it's not lip service.

And their help to us during corona? Even Pakistan sent some stuff during Covid and then bragged about it. Heck, even Bhutan sent us some help, however tiny. And we alone sent literally 162 Million Vaccines under Vaccine maitri. So, no, their help or the lack of it won't change the stark reality.

Pakistan is an enemy. So is Turkey. Whatever bad happens to them is a reason to rejoice. Until they behave themselves and stop antagonizing India, they shouldn't expect 'civility' from us. Instead of trying to be the good and civilized guys all the time, how about we call our enemy the enemy and hate them properly?
I do share same logic. although humanitarian help should be provided but not to the people who do see you good . What are compulsions of GOI to send aid to Turkey needs to be analyze.
Today's world is not world to help your enemy.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Can a ahmedi convert?
They are not considered as chuslims , so can they convert to become chuslim
These snakes in India were an active part of anti-CAA and Farmer's protests.

Somehow every Tucha cultist becomes bold in India but not in Pakistan.

How long Hindus will keep empowering them at the cost of making the future of their own children difficult?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles