Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
1675754320629.png

Pakis built an entire IT scam building churning out fairer graduates I've heard...
1675754410669.png

Poverty reduces your IQ to levels comparable to chimpanzees and it's pretty much visible...

The Juggernaut

Country flag
C
View attachment 192745

Pakis built an entire IT scam building churning out fairer graduates I've heard...
View attachment 192747

Poverty reduces your IQ to levels comparable to chimpanzees and it's pretty much visible...

We all know that world's first computer virus was created in Pakistan. It was called The Brain Virus .

Last edited:

The Juggernaut

Country flag
View attachment 192745

View attachment 192747

How readily the writer declared that these tech scammer companies work as BJP propaganda tool and they are spreading communalism.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Our Eeendiyan members are doing e-SURGICAL STRIKE on BHIKHARI Pakis.

:india: :india: :india: :kickass: 🇵🇰

So much beating BHIKHARI Pakis :cry: :crying: 😭 are getting from "Hindus" that some are thinking of leaving the forum and some senior members have already left. BHIKHARI Pakis SURRENDERING on ground and online!

BHAG BHIKHARI PAKI DK BOSE DK BOSE...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 192718

View attachment 192713

View attachment 192714

View attachment 192715

View attachment 192717

Think of this guys, our RW is not totally useless. They have effects on other side. No matter how clueless and hopeless we feel about ourselves during infighting but we give hell-of-stand to them.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Since Dawn news don't host comments. So, there is no fun in going out there. Saw this on Paki reddit. It confirmed what we already know about them. I don't want to spam but it was interesting.

Degeneracy is on Pandemic Level. Apparently anything creeping on earth are too arousing.
I earliest moment of "wait that's kind fucked up" was in 8th grade when we couldn't perform on stage in a school function because the male teachers and fathers could get turned on by a bunch of young girls moving on the stage.
They have damn aversion to worldly knowledge and understanding. They always furiously try to preserves and protect their "Jahalat"

One time my friend had asked me to lend her a novel of mine. Our biology teacher took it from her and ofcourse she (my friend) told on me. Then he spent the whole lecture babbling about how reading anything that's not about islam or written about muslims is a sin. It took me three days to get that damn book back and I had to be insulted by four different teachers individually.
Thoughts on inferiority on women in well-intrenched in their Brain.

We had a male math teacher who believed that men are biologically superior to women in every way and the only reason girls get better grades is because boys are allowed to go out of their house and girls aren't and that's a good thing. And the list goes on but I don't have much time and you probably don't either. Well that's the teachers but most of my fellow classmates have a similar mindset.
Women are more toxic than man.

Now on to our urdu teacher. Honestly she is just such a marvellous lady I fail to describe it. She has a problem with literally anything a student does. Fidgeting? What's wrong with you. Doodling on paper? You get a 15 min long insult session. Wanna borrow a pen? Go drown yourself in a well.
Pakistani Women themselves are biggest supporter and perpetrator of Islamism and misogyny. It's not that it's only Men's are radicalized.

But honestly the worst part is that she's a supporter of domestic abuse. One time a girl asked if a man could hit a women and these were her exact words: "Han to agar larki bate nehi manti to do thapar lahai or agar pir bhi nehi manti to talak ka kagaz pun pa pankha"
They discriminate between boys and girls.
Also one time she said women shouldn't be allowed to play because that's a man thing.
But, The indoctrination works, next batch of jihadan are created who support future Islamism.

I talked to a girl and asked her if that didn't bother her and she said no.
Once a girl said that it isn't men's fault that they stare and tease women cause women should not attract too much attention to them selves. Just yesterday a girl said that they did the right thing banning wikipedia.
One time I was telling this girl how women were getting murdered in Iran for not wearing hijab and her only concern was why they weren't wearing hijab cause it's such a huge sin not to.
In Pakistan Islamism starts from school.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles