Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Abdus Salem killed

I have absolutely no doubts that the paki vermins(illegals) living in turkey & those being sent for rescue efforts will spare no chance of looting valuables from the debris.

Save this. May appear in news weeks/months later.
I am 100 percent sure stories of paki mulla raping survivors in turkey that have lost everything will appear soon

Shiv sagar

Country flag
None for their own people who suffered from floods?
You don't get it, do you? You have to read in between the lines. "The cabinet has approved the donation" it has not yet done it. Who's going to check whether the actual donation had taken place. What you want is to show off your magnanimity before your own people, it's just an another "chooran" that's it. Have you ever heard Indian government ever say we have approved such and such materials as donation? We just makes the donation and there is no approval, then vetting, the check, then counter check...no such procedures..

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Our Eeendiyan members are doing e-SURGICAL STRIKE on BHIKHARI Pakis.

:india: :india: :india: :kickass: 🇵🇰

So much beating BHIKHARI Pakis :cry: :crying: 😭 are getting from "Hindus" that some are thinking of leaving the forum and some senior members have already left. BHIKHARI Pakis SURRENDERING on ground and online!

BHAG BHIKHARI PAKI DK BOSE DK BOSE...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 192718

View attachment 192713

View attachment 192714

View attachment 192715

View attachment 192717

Bilal has to be an op. No one can be this retarded. I personally think its Haldilal's alt.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Dutch researcher Frank Hoogerbeets, who accurately predicted the recent earthquake in Turkey and Syria, has now anticipated seismic activity leading to a large earthquake originating in Afghanistan, passing through Pakistan

Apne idhr aayega kya

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Dutch researcher Frank Hoogerbeets, who accurately predicted the recent earthquake in Turkey and Syria, has now anticipated seismic activity leading to a large earthquake originating in Afghanistan, passing through Pakistan

Shiva is eliminating our enemies... the 1st islamist invaders were of Turkish origin(Ghazni/Ghori), then from Afghan/central Asia(Babar/Abdali)... then pak became a thorn for us... & then kangladesh

Exact order of our enemies👆

Last edited:

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Well you need some sort of money to be scammed so Pakistanis can be rest assured your beloved package of atta is safe

Jimih

Country flag

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Without the Indian and Bangladeshi visitors to PDF, their ad revenue will sink. Hope none of you guys are clicking on the banner ads on that site.
I never go there. (except for rare cases). And I never watch Paki video directly but compilations done by Indian channels. "Give them as less revenue as possible".

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles