Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
My estimate is $300-320 billion.
Interesting. How do you estimate even 300 billion? Tamil Nadu has a GDP of around 320 billion and the economic activity there is FAR more than Pakistan in it's current state. Karnataka has a GDP of 260 billion. Even accounting for the much smaller populations in these states compared to Pakistan, individually their sheer level of manufacturing, IT, tourism, infrastructure growth should outstrip Pakistan.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Large chunk of those Turkish who aren't Islamist will be ethno supremacists.
Caliphate love is recent phenomenon in their society, ethno supremacy is permanent.
there is political literature on this, when ata turk made turkey secular, choice was between making the state with islamist fundamentals or ethnicity, every modern nation state needs something that binds their nation together .their leaders chose ethnicity decades ago, hence the narrative.

when foreigners visit our forum, perhaps they too feel the same way on some aspects.

not mocking the dead, shouldn't be such a hard choice to make i feel. one loses nothing by not mocking civilian dead.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
I didn't knew Abdul Gaffar Khan was such Indian Nationalist. I knew his statements to Nehru, "you have thrown to wolves."

Laal Topi says Abdul gaffar Khan i.e. Badshah Khan said last line in his book , "Never protect the state of Pakistan, Never be loyal to Pakistan, Never rest in peace until your destroy this state of Pakistan."

I remember Modi has (2-3 years before )said his childhood he had an opportunity to touch feet of Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan, he is proud of it.

This was from Tarek Fatah discussion on Badshah Khan. There he told that muslims in Pakistani Punjab never resisted British but always helped them, and that they have always surrendered. Pustoons and Indian Punjab were fighting against British.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
there is political literature on this, when ata turk made turkey secular, choice was between making the state with islamist fundamentals or ethnicity, every modern nation state needs something that binds their nation together .their leaders chose ethnicity decades ago, hence the narrative.

when foreigners visit our forum, perhaps they too feel the same way on some aspects.

not mocking the dead, shouldn't be such a hard choice to make i feel. one loses nothing by not mocking civilian dead.
Earthquake hits Turkey, Syria: India to send rescue, medical teams to Ankara

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Russia has been constantly making excuses for China since 2020, terming the border clashes as an "American plot", i.e placing the blame on India under the premise that we're following American instructions and instigating the clashes, which is laughably insulting. They had also placed very dubious people in Afghanistan and Pakistan who have from time to time parrotted the Pakistani narrative, just because China supports that narrative.

There was one Russian ambassador to Afghanistan who said "The road to peace in Afghanistan goes through Kashmir". This jackass was outright spewing a Pakistanism without irony.

The fact is, Russia is completely in the Chinese camp, which by extension also includes Pakistan. All our fantasies of Russia balancing off China from the North and hopes of any simmering undercurrent of tension between Russia and China have been dashed after the start of the Ukraine war. They have no Choice but to integrate with China's economic and foreign policy spheres.

Russians maintain some hope that India can balance off China's influence in Russia, but it remains to be seen if we can do so, and it requires Russia to also slow down its embrace of China which they refuse to do.

Russia is still a useful country for us to cooperate with in terms of oil, gas and natural resources. But we need to phase out our military and tech cooperation. It can't be called cooperation either as it's a one way supply of them selling and us buying, and screw driver assembly here at best. We should concentrate on setting up gas exploration, rupee payment and commericial opportunities in Russia. Military tech should be sourced from France, Israel, Japan and the US. We are already going in that direction.

skunk works

Country flag
Russia has been constantly making excuses for China since 2020, terming the border clashes as an "American plot", i.e placing the blame on India under the premise that we're following American instructions and instigating the clashes, which is laughably insulting. They had also placed very dubious people in Afghanistan and Pakistan who have from time to time parrotted the Pakistani narrative, just because China supports that narrative.

There was one Russian ambassador to Afghanistan who said "The road to peace in Afghanistan goes through Kashmir". This jackass was outright spewing a Pakistanism without irony.

The fact is, Russia is completely in the Chinese camp, which by extension also includes Pakistan. All our fantasies of Russia balancing off China from the North and hopes of any simmering undercurrent of tension between Russia and China have been dashed after the start of the Ukraine war. They have no Choice but to integrate with China's economic and foreign policy spheres.

Russians maintain some hope that India can balance off China's influence in Russia, but it remains to be seen if we can do so, and it requires Russia to also slow down its embrace of China which they refuse to do.

Russia is still a useful country for us to cooperate with in terms of oil, gas and natural resources. But we need to phase out our military and tech cooperation. It can't be called cooperation either as it's a one way supply of them selling and us buying, and screw driver assembly here at best. We should concentrate on setting up gas exploration, rupee payment and commericial opportunities in Russia. Military tech should be sourced from France, Israel, Japan and the US. We are already going in that direction.
This is the same country for which India is sacrificing diplomatic capital, meanwhile Pakistani shells and ATGM are killing Russian soldiers.
What can one expect from the CLOWNS of the Kremlin.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
This is the same country for which India is sacrificing diplomatic capital, meanwhile Pakistani shells and ATGM are killing Russian soldiers.
What can one expect from the CLOWNS of the Kremlin.
TBF buying Russian oil has been highly beneficial for India during this period, so it's worth it to bear the diplomatic costs, which apart from words is minimal anyway. But we need to have clarity on what Russia is today. It is far closer to China than India. We need to recognize that fact and adjust our policy.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Brothers , seriously get a grip
Don't bloody hell celebrate their deaths , or be happy
Aur haa I am teh last person in this whole forum who needs to be reminded of its Turkish governments retarded acts against India .
All that aside , India should send assistance at earliest
Turkey sent us oxygen and other stuff when we needed it during the big corona boogalo of 2021 .
They sent , video is on YouTube
I have seen victims of Gujarat earthquake,a woman who was our neighbors lost her daughter son in law and 3 kids .
In Kutch , she had just 1 daughter and a son left .
But still, she cried every time and I also have talked to those who have experienced Gujarat earthquake first hand .
Our teacher survived but a woman and her toddler child were buried below debris in Ahmadabad
They were rescued both dead in the same position with mother protecting her son
kindly get a damn grip you folks .
India herself lies in a earthquake prone region , plus we have our own share of natural calamities , what others say about us , should not matter to us, is maamle me apne dil saaf rakho
May the Turkish earth quake victims , remain safe and sound , it's not funny .

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Well Turks had a massive superiority complex and were seen mocking indian weapons and infrastructure everywhere.if the same happened to here they would be marketing it as a coping mechanism.turkey has made its bed and its with a terrorist state of napaki land and with Azerbaijan who nobody gives a fuck about.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Well Turks had a massive superiority complex and were seen mocking indian weapons and infrastructure everywhere.if the same happened to here they would be marketing it as a coping mechanism.turkey has made its bed and its with a terrorist state of napaki land and with Azerbaijan who nobody gives a fuck about.
How is it related to earthquake ?
Make fun of them some other day , I would suggest to everyone don't it just now .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles