Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Considering their 37% rupee devaluation, floods, shut down of industries, agriculture decrease, increase in terrorism, fuel shortage, lack of any new construction and investment, what do you guys think their nominal GDP is in dollars for 2022 and 2023? @FalconSlayers @Marliii @Indx TechStyle ?

My estimate is they are no more than 180 billion USD at their current state, giving them a per capita income of 760 USD this year.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Considering their 37% rupee devaluation, floods, shut down of industries, agriculture decrease, increase in terrorism, fuel shortage, lack of any new construction and investment, what do you guys think their nominal GDP is in dollars for 2022 and 2023? @FalconSlayers @Marliii @Indx TechStyle ?

My estimate is they are no more than 180 billion USD at their current state, giving them a per capita income of 760 USD this year.
My estimate is $300-320 billion.

Concard

Country flag
Oh man, if this is true then the Chinese will be regretting having Pakis as their allies. They will have keep pouring money into Pakistan without seeing returns anytime soon. Chinese also ask for high interest rates. Assuming they are going to get $15 billion from various sources once IMF deal concludes, that money will vanish within 6 months. Their imports were $80 billion with exports at $31 billion last fiscal year. All the loans will once again disappear in debt repayments and paying for imports.

Wait and see, once banks start opening letters of credit, importers will import more than the required goods given the financial situation. And for the Paki elites the party will continue as usual. This IMF deal will suck every last penny out of Paki Awam. I am curious as to what will happen in the next 6 months if they run out of forex again.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Look at this filthy sarv Garm vadapao channel..

View attachment 192624
i agree with what meghupdates is saying, not having sympathy and celebrating/mocking the dead in aftermath of a natural calamity, can be two different individual choices.

and yes, we know that turkish islamists will not extend us this courtesy when something happens to us. so be it.

NutCracker

Country flag
i agree with what meghupdates is saying, not having sympathy and celebrating/mocking the dead in aftermath of a natural calamity, can be two different individual choices.

and yes, we know that turkish islamists will not extend us this courtesy when something happens to us. so be it.
Large chunk of those Turkish who aren't Islamist will be ethno supremacists.
Caliphate love is recent phenomenon in their society, ethno supremacy is permanent.

Also banning is over the top reaction. Channel's admin should've given warning in a post before.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
This is gold!
I didn't knew Abdul Gaffar Khan was such Indian Nationalist. I knew his statements to Nehru, "you have thrown to wolves."

Laal Topi says Abdul gaffar Khan i.e. Badshah Khan said last line in his book , "Never protect the state of Pakistan, Never be loyal to Pakistan, Never rest in peace until your destroy this state of Pakistan."

I remember Modi has (2-3 years before )said his childhood he had an opportunity to touch feet of Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan, he is proud of it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles