Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Maybe just maybe.. if my crazy theory ( I first talked about in the Ukraine war thread ) materializes.. then, it maybe to ask India to not plan any attacks on Pakistan / Pok.. I feel that US/UK want to take Pakistan to the brink of collapse.. and want to force it to handover thousands of Soviet / Soviet derives tanks to Ukraine, and only then bailout via IMF.. They would want guarantees from India to not f**k up a naked Pakistan..
Just my wild theory ..:bplease:
Even if that is the case, why would be acquiesce to that without any benefit for us? US, UK may have solid commercial ties with us but their neoliberal fanatics controlling the political power are at loggerheads with us.

Unless they are giving an arm and a leg for us to sit pretty, we should take this change and invade POK.. heck, I'd say we should speak to the CCP and move them towards Taiwan while we strike into POK. There is absolutely nothing the woke loonies can do about it.

NutCracker

Country flag

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Very insightful video. I laughed at the section on Ertugrul.

Pashtunistan Zindabad!

I sometime wonder how far RSS and BJP is plans.
There that side is thinking (albeit in desperation yet).
"Our culture/inclination should be according/aligned to Indian culture." Here, they say everyone born in this subcontinent is Hindu.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
I sometime wonder how far RSS and BJP is plans.
There that side is thinking (albeit in desperation yet).
"Our culture/inclination should be according/aligned to Indian culture." Here, they say everyone born in this subcontinent is Hindu.
This is Akhand Bharat concept. People think this means direct control over territories which is not correct.
Akhand Bharat will be like Commonwealth of India. Sri Lanka will be first example of this, keep an eye.

Coalmine

Country flag

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Translation & English subtitles needed pls.
From from 01:00 to 2.00

he says,

" there is a Qaida (Sanctions/rule/book) of diplomacy / foren palici (foreign policy) that "YOU DO NOT GET WHAT YOU DESERVE, YOU GET WHAT YOU NEGOTIATE." you not getting which is your Haq (rights), you get what you win on tables with what you enlist, or what you argument , on table of Muzakarat (talks/negotiations).

In India, they have done this as "an amazing" an art form, developed it with such a artistic way that they even transform defeat-on-battleground into a sort of victory in their Haq (rights/ advantages) on through their diplomacy and negotiations, come out as victor.

And our Pakistan's diplomats don't know this art at all. As I said, scared and coward mentality, "We cannot start war" There India ate away your country, and digested 1 crore population. And these zaleel (shamed), gulam (slave) are naming a road to srinagar, standing in Sun."

Last edited:

TopWatcher

Country flag
Why there is so much soft corner coming up for Turkey in Indians ? Doesnt they know everyday turkey speak against India and supplying weapons to pak for kashmir.

Humanity on one side but we have to see always that other side is humantarian in nature or not.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles