Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Indrajit

Country flag
Ukraine related likely... first US then UK and then to russia ..lets see
If Ukraine related, probably to use Indian influence with Russia. No western government now even attempts to change India's position on the war, its something that they have reluctantly acquiesced to.

We might be seeing the US & the UK now offering much more on military & technology to India than at any previous time. I doubt Mr. Doval is there to waste his time on Ukraine except as a side issue.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
If Ukraine related, probably to use Indian influence with Russia. No western government now even attempts to change India's position on the war, its something that they have reluctantly acquiesced to.

We might be seeing the US & the UK now offering much more on military & technology to India than at any previous time. I doubt Mr. Doval is there to waste his time on Ukraine except as a side issue.
how do people behave when drowning?

Master Chief

Country flag

Maybe just maybe.. if my crazy theory ( I first talked about in the Ukraine war thread ) materializes.. then, it maybe to ask India to not plan any attacks on Pakistan / Pok.. I feel that US/UK want to take Pakistan to the brink of collapse.. and want to force it to handover thousands of Soviet / Soviet derives tanks to Ukraine, and only then bailout via IMF.. They would want guarantees from India to not f**k up a naked Pakistan..
Just my wild theory ..:bplease:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles