Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

pankaj nema

Country flag

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Just like Pandavas have to fight with their beloved teachers ( Drona & Kripa) and also their uncle for the sake of Dharma, Bheema has to kill Vikarna to complete his mission. Let them suffer we need to prepare for the war. No mercy at all. I along with hundreds of Indian members who experienced humiliations post 26/11 attack. Taunts of Pakistani’s on PDF about Indian response to 26/11 is still fresh in my mind.

Kumaoni

Just like Pandavas have to fight with their beloved teachers ( Drona & Kripa) and also their uncle for the sake of Dharma, Bheema has to kill Vikarna to complete his mission. Let them suffer we need to prepare for the war. No mercy at all. I along with hundreds of Indian members who experienced humiliations post 26/11 attack. Taunts of Pakistani’s on PDF about Indian response to 26/11 is still fresh in my mind.
APS 🙃

mushahary

Country flag
Lal Topi insists on nuclear blackmail for karz maafi
lol idiot thinks paxtan problem is debt repayment, idiot doesnot understand paxtans problem is getting new loans. paxtan produce $hyte. They survived on aid and loans till now.Their lavish way of life finally caught up with them. Now brag about bahria,dha and motorway when half of the population cant get a bag of wheat.
Who will buy nuclear weapons ? paxtan maynot be signatory of ctbt or npt but all potential buyer like turkey or saudi are and they are not fools.

Jimih

Country flag
lol idiot thinks paxtan problem is debt repayment, idiot doesnot understand paxtans problem is getting new loans. paxtan produce $hyte. They survived on aid and loans till now.Their lavish way of life finally caught up with them. Now brag about bahria,dha and motorway when half of the population cant get a bag of wheat.
Who will buy nuclear weapons ? paxtan maynot be signatory of ctbt or npt but all potential buyer like turkey or saudi are and they are not fools.
Nobody takes him seriously even in his home country itself.

Blademaster

Khangress traitors are mourning and eulogising a man responsible for the death of hundreds. For them Musharraf was a brilliant strategist and a strong leader who wanted peace but Modi is still the butcher of Gujarat.

Fucking simps. Someone needs to sic the Kargil War widows and veterans on these fuckers.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles