Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
From my go-to comedy portal

"...The evolving strategic environment in the region is forcing India and Pakistan to be clubbed together again. Two major issues continue to impede this US policy. One is Kashmir." 😳 :pound::pound:

Yes…now half of the 200 G20 meetings will be held in Porkland. These guys won’t stop with their bull shit until they are broken apart.

Blademaster

From my go-to comedy portal

"...The evolving strategic environment in the region is forcing India and Pakistan to be clubbed together again. Two major issues continue to impede this US policy. One is Kashmir." 😳 :pound::pound:

If you print this out, the paper you are holding is now only fit for wiping shit from your ass.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
They are so fucked up that they are making news of PAF bombing in Afghanistan 🤣
I saw BHIKHARI Pakis want AFG to be nuked. So much Ummah love for fellow muslim brothers. Esssslam teaches love and brotherhood. :lol:

As a fact they might nuke themselves as their Chinese missile might blast in their own territory. As a FACT a FALSE FLAG nuke attack on itself and blaming India may be a possibility. If Paki Army can kill it's own kids in APS attack then anything is possible.

Fucking savages :mad2: . They deserve no mercy:
Century scored or not?
100+ Paki PIGS roasted... ironic is muslims killing muslims. ALLA MIAN is HALAL'ing BHIKHARI PAKIS.

The more they destroy Hindu temples and want HINDUS to be beheaded the more ALLA MIAN punishes BHIKHARI PAKIS.

A popular TV host contemplating why suicide bombings only take place at Mosques and not at Haram places.
View attachment 191790
After running out of excuses Pakis putting everything on Ola. But we all know OLA plans differently for Pakiland.:basanti:
Since muslims says EVERYTHING happens due to ALLA's wish. It's ALLA MIAN's wish.

Alla Mian is punishing the DEN of terrorism. :truestory:

Vinash

Country flag
I dont blame him..

View attachment 192001

baki 26 bachhe hain total..
Aur unme se ek hai MBZayed.. aur uske bhi 10-12 bachhe hain..
Not the best example to pick my guy.

The woman in this pic isn't his first wife. This particular wife had an affair with her British bodyguard and then fled to London and filed a divorce case against the Sheikh.

brational

Country flag
What did you say?
Posted in 2 different threads donno which one has bitten them the most. One on Adani. Pakis & Banglus were high on Afghan weeds.
Mentioned Adani has got a deal with Sri Krishna and Adani group will keep on growing where as Pakistanis are provided with ample quantity of Grass by Allah.

The Other one was on Peshawar blast. Written what the Pakis think of the Terrosists in Kashmir. Allah should grant Jannat for the TTP bomber.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles