Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

akk

Country flag
We were trading in dollars with Pakistan. They still owe something to the tune of $500,000 for medical items they bought from us. I don't think INR was used to trade with Pakistan. Even if they did use INR will stay in Indian banks assuming one of their banks have accounts in their name. And I am for all trade being suspended as well. If that does makes them bleed then better off if there is no trade.

There are $2-$3 billion worth of imports stuck in their ports and letters of credit pending. If IMF deal goes through then it will unlock couple of billion dollars from other sources. But however, all these will be vanished within a fortnight as they have $6 billion to repay in the form of the external debt payments in the next couple of months.
I see what you mean. Clearly, some of the formal trade in the hinterlands would have happened through USD. But there was also relative ease of movement across J&K and I have no doubt that a lot of direct trade was in INR. Lots of money changed hands through the kashmir routes and its quite likely that even some currency would have changed hands.
Movement, trade and fake INR was a deadly synergistic combination, lack of all of these is what has made a significant impact.
I really hope the trade doesn't resume soon and let them bleed.

akk

Country flag
That should be true. As per govt they received 99.99% notes, even that is not physically possible. Lot of notes around 1 to 2% must be lost in wear and tear itself. Many would not have been returned itself.
I believe UPA must have done some corruption that a lot of notes are out of record.
People rejoicing on demonetization is a flop, are fools. How on earth 99.99% notes can be returned from last demonetization that happened 50 years before.

BTW there are lot of 500 rupees fake note. It looks very original, but the green hologram line in the middle is just a green strip, doesnt change. Always check the green hologram line of a 500 rupee note. Fake note is a bit thicker as well.
I have always suspected that a lot of old motes were recycled by corrupt banking staff. Once deposited in banks, they could potentially find their way out, again to be brought in.
Myself and several others, living abroad, were stuck with old notes that we couldn't return in time. Then some would have been lost or destroyed. Clearly, something is amiss!

Lord Darklord

Country flag

skunk works

Country flag
I see what you mean. Clearly, some of the formal trade in the hinterlands would have happened through USD. But there was also relative ease of movement across J&K and I have no doubt that a lot of direct trade was in INR. Lots of money changed hands through the kashmir routes and its quite likely that even some currency would have changed hands.

Movement, trade and fake INR was a deadly synergistic combination, lack of all of these is what has made a significant impact.

I really hope the trade doesn't resume soon and let them bleed.
The abrogation of article 370 has ensured that Paxtan cannot trade with India even if that is the only option left.

JBH22

Does this wanker not see what's going on in his country
View attachment 191534
For them it's only about capture of India yo re eatablish their so called Muslim rule on the subcontinent. A position they claim post British withdrawal in 1947.
PAKISTAN was never meant to become a state it was just a temporary state from which they will execute this plan. Unfortunately they have ran into trouble for 75years, stalemate which exposed their uber superiority.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
[Ugra Bhairav's voice on]But Modi is not saffron enough!!![Ugra Bhairav's voice off]
Yeah. Until MUDI JI do not throw all mullas in Indian Ocean he is not Hinduvadi. MUDI Ji hai hai! :troll:

Now days even growing trend among Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-Sickulars that they use Tilak, Hindu gods in DP, Kalawa and criticise Modi and claim this is not True Hinduism.
Ye Lakad baghe hai sab ke sab.
Good observation. I see a rise in those.

Just rebuked another so called "Our whole family voted BJP, BJP backstabbed" blah blah on internet. I asked him 50% Hindus still don't vote and thrashed his logic using example of Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Waste Bengal etc where Hindu is voting for FREE FREE ka maal and Mullas voting for their personal "VIKAS". Then I gave example of UP where YOGI is banging Mulla mafia by bulldozer and MP, Assam and other states. He ran away knowing he got busted.

KHANGRESS has acquired 5 lakh online warrior and they make HINDU ID, then foulmouth against it. Their MAIN TARGET is FLOATING BJP voters aka immature Thali Ke Baingen aka Confused Arjun's.

A lot is going to happen before 2024 elections.

1674955420553.png

Look at the f@ggots with their heads down, but none of the bast@rds ever do anything
Those fa**ts BHIKHARI PAKIS MP's APPROVE all that forced conversions.

No wonder a lot of people around the world specially Indians wants this fake country to be broken. They have spilled blood of so many Hindus/Sikhs/Jain. Also millions of their own muslims in bangladesh, kashmir. BHIKHARI Pakistan don't deserve to be in one peace and ultimately they will have to suffer even after that.

Recent example of a Hindu woman killed, raped, beheaded and skinned :shock: :shock: :shock: 😡 shows what type of KARMA is going to haunt them back. These jihadis will pay back dearly.

Last edited:

indiatester

Country flag
If Administrators and Mods are upto this level, you can't blame a common PDFian for fantasies.
Yo... we were in that forum remember?
I initially used to have the thought that people are reasonable... how can many be brainwashed.
Boy was I proven wrong.
Being reasonable is just a facade they put up and their true colours come out very soon.

lcafanboy

Country flag

If Ola created Porkistan then who the FK was Jinnah and if Ola protects Porkies then why spend on brown pyjama PakJabi Army Jernails and if Ola will make Porkistan prosper then why beg from whole World. Something doesn't adds up... 🤔🤔

Madrasas, Ola, koran & Afghani weeds is a deadly combination... 🤣🤣😂😂

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
So BHIKHARI PAKIS want to make a NATO and give protection to others.

BC khane ko roti nahi, bijli nahi, paani nahi, oil nahi, paisa nahi... lekin khwab NAWABI lene hai! :pound:

It's all good. A DISILLUSIONED enemy is an asset. Go BHIKARI PAKIS GO! :clap2:

1674960848527.png

The Juggernaut

Country flag

BC khane ko roti nahi, bijli nahi, paani nahi, oil nahi, paisa nahi... lekin khwab NAWABI lene hai! :pound:

View attachment 191553
BBIN is already in block, now Sri Lanka and Afghanistan are also under Indian influence, along regional alignment with Iran UAE and Arab. This guy is smoking 🚬 high.

Last edited:

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

If Ola created Porkistan then who the FK was Jinnah and if Ola protects Porkies then why spend on brown pyjama PakJabi Army Jernails and if Ola will make Porkistan prosper then why beg from whole World. Something doesn't adds up... 🤔🤔

Madrasas, Ola, koran & Afghani weeds is a deadly combination... 🤣🤣😂😂
but ola thi gaya tel lene,

NutCracker

Country flag

View attachment 191553
Bruh vo apne hi londe ka bait account lag raha hai.
Ya to fir vo Paki troll hai. Mods not removing him because of traffic he generates using bait.

lcafanboy

Country flag
Joke of the Day...

पाकिस्तान भारत के सामने झुकना तो चाहता है, पर झुक ही नहीं सकता

पीछे अफगानिस्तान है....!! और वहां के पठान बहुत शौकीन है 🤣🤣

Global Defence

New threads

Articles