Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Master Chief

Country flag
I don't understand the link. I think this is just fanboy tweet.
Pakistan defaults bcz of these following reasons-:
1. CPEC
2. Isolation from the world bcz of GOI efforts.
3. Extreme forum of Islam
4. Failed education system
5. Kashmir policy
6. Corrupt government and Army
7. No talent except jazba and Imaan.
Arunil Galaxy Brain Master Stroke wale.. Why go back to 2016.. He should go all the way back to 1947, when Pakistan was born..

Master Chief

Country flag
Not international exchange but in our market.

Bring fake currency via Open Nepal border , use 50-50 real-fake ratio to buy commodity or goods,. Sell same goods in India and get 100% real note. Sell those Rupees at currency Exhange and viola.. smuggle/hawala those dollars into PorkiLand.
Ek ka double.

View attachment 191456
So, the new 500 and 2000 are unfake able?
There are fake 2000 and 500 rupee notes all around.. You only need to fool the common man with your fake note.. so, all notes in the world can have counterfeits..

Master Chief

Country flag
Black money and counterfeit money. Pakistan was propping its economy up by printing out fake Indian money and exchanging them for dollars. When they lost that ability, they no longer had an independent source of revenue and had to rely on foreign sources. That disappeared after Paki IQ level of supporting the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan.
As, I have said in my previous post, the counterfeit notes only need to fool the common man, not the RBI.. and the new 2000 and 500 rupee notes are being faked left and right.. just like before demonetization. Counterfeit money as a percentage of total money in circulation was never really a big threat..

Demonentization was a bad move, and it caused immense unnecessary hardships to every Indian.. especially the poor and the middle class

Blackmamba

Country flag
As, I have said in my previous post, the counterfeit notes only need to fool the common man, not the RBI.. and the new 2000 and 500 rupee notes are being faked left and right.. just like before demonetization. Counterfeit money as a percentage of total money in circulation was never really a big threat..

Demonentization was a bad move, and it caused immense unnecessary hardships to every Indian.. especially the poor and the middle class

RBI has stopped printing 2000 rupee note.

NutCracker

Country flag
There are fake 2000 and 500 rupee notes all around.. You only need to fool the common man with your fake note.. so, all notes in the world can have counterfeits..
500 and 2000 rs notes were temporary solution , you will barely find 2000 rs note anymore. It existed to temporarily help large transactions while moving people towards digital transactions/ UPI.

Now if porky sleeper cell tries to use fake 500-2000rs notes for large transactions , the seller himself will look at them and currency with little more suspicion.

another_armchair

Country flag
Why mullah are obsessed with dance ?? Har kisi ko dekho, madarchod ya toh naach rha hai ya fir nacha rha hai.
:rofl: :rofl:
Poora desh katora leke din bhar kitna he bheeg maangega ?

Thak jaate honge... thoda entertainment, mind fresh karna bhi jarori hai..... strategize for the next day.. after all, agle din fir katora leke nikalna jo hai.

Indrajit

Country flag
Some difference. The new fake notes are from mostly local criminals and doesn't stand up to scrutiny. While you are right that it only has to fool the common man, they are not like the old notes which were being printed by Pakistan and were of quite high quality even getting through scrutiny.

Coalmine

Country flag
Btw, sri Iyer has claimed in jaipur dialouges video that, the RBI had received 117% notes but RBI was estimating around 87% of the total notes in circulation (according to his internal RBI sources)
That should be true. As per govt they received 99.99% notes, even that is not physically possible. Lot of notes around 1 to 2% must be lost in wear and tear itself. Many would not have been returned itself.
I believe UPA must have done some corruption that a lot of notes are out of record.
People rejoicing on demonetization is a flop, are fools. How on earth 99.99% notes can be returned from last demonetization that happened 50 years before.

BTW there are lot of 500 rupees fake note. It looks very original, but the green hologram line in the middle is just a green strip, doesnt change. Always check the green hologram line of a 500 rupee note. Fake note is a bit thicker as well.

Cheepek

So porks tried a big time "Pakistaning" with IMF... underreported their budget deficit by 2 trillion PKR ($7.5 Billion)... Caught!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles