Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Concard

Country flag
You may not trade fake INR for USD, but can certain buy a lot of India stuff with fake INR, thereby preserving dollars, so essentially the same effect. This goes with the fact that there was robust trade between India and Pakistan, that not only gave them required items cheaply but also preserved their dollars.
Now there is no trade and they are forced to buy everything with dollars. So stopping trade has equally contributed to lack of fake INR. I don't know how much though, but it is important that the trade remains suspended for now.
We were trading in dollars with Pakistan. They still owe something to the tune of $500,000 for medical items they bought from us. I don't think INR was used to trade with Pakistan. Even if they did use INR will stay in Indian banks assuming one of their banks have accounts in their name. And I am for all trade being suspended as well. If that does makes them bleed then better off if there is no trade.

There are $2-$3 billion worth of imports stuck in their ports and letters of credit pending. If IMF deal goes through then it will unlock couple of billion dollars from other sources. But however, all these will be vanished within a fortnight as they have $6 billion to repay in the form of the external debt payments in the next couple of months.

Last edited:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
@falconslayer you were saying that you didnt want their currency to depreciate. What's your assessment of their current state?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
@falconslayer you were saying that you didnt want their currency to depreciate. What's your assessment of their current state?
Well they will now stop spending money on keeping their currency appreciated (dar i’ve heard spent $7 billion in just keeping paki rupee at $1=220), there won’t be much difference in open market and interbank hence dollar will come through legal channels i.e. more dollar inflow for SBP which earlier used to come through hawala.

Abdus Salem killed

Saala what kind of Madrassa economics is this?

You are an Import intensive country and you want imports cost to be increased.

And after all talking about exports, what goods and services of value do you export worldwide?

And how in the hell Trade Deficit will be reduced if imports go higher?
These idiots can't even make a 50 cc engine

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

lcafanboy

Country flag
By that logic they should allow PKR exchange rate to go to RS 100000 to $1, it will make Porkistan super competitive and will destroy India and China's export market and they will become largest exporters in the world and boost their economy to fastest growing economy which will make it surpass kafir India's economy. After all economics is just a Trade Off... :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Chillpillpandey

Country flag
Saala what kind of Madrassa economics is this?

You are an Import intensive country and you want imports cost to be increased.

And after all talking about exports, what goods and services of value do you export worldwide?

And how in the hell Trade Deficit will be reduced if imports go higher?
Madrassa Math combined with Sialkot Statistics ...and of course Dar-o-nomics.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Well they will now stop spending money on keeping their currency appreciated (dar i’ve heard spent $7 billion in just keeping paki rupee at $1=220), there won’t be much difference in open market and interbank hence dollar will come through legal channels i.e. more dollar inflow for SBP which earlier used to come through hawala.

Then it's not very good news for us to cheer. Idk man, I still maintain my view that depreciation will further fuck them up.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles