Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Indrajit

Country flag
That isn't the issue.

Issue is how to administer a toxic population after. They've essentially regressed while Indians have grown in a direction far opposite to them.

Even the poorest people from the most BIMARU regions have far more capacity to keep up with changes and way India is growing. Adding POK is like adding upscaled ISIS. Getting PoK as it will exacerbate the Kashmir problem of outsized concern and resources being devoted to the region, not solve it.

The population of these areas need to be reeducated before integrating them
I have never understood this stupid idea of taking PoK or taking GB to get access to Afghanistan. Absolutely crazy. As you have said, these people are too far gone and an additional mess that we don't need. As for taking GB to get access to Afghanistan, that's another daft idea. The best way to deal with Afghans is from a distance. Having them on your border is quite simply a nightmare we can do without.

skunk works

Country flag
I have never understood this stupid idea of taking PoK or taking GB to get access to Afghanistan. Absolutely crazy. As you have said, these people are too far gone and an additional mess that we don't need. As for taking GB to get access to Afghanistan, that's another daft idea. The best way to deal with Afghans is from a distance. Having them on your border is quite simply a nightmare we can do without.
DFIians not taking any lessons at all from Sikh empire, British empire, the USSR and modern Paxtan.
I consider this 'raat ka khaana Skardu me karenge' to be a meme. Not happening in this world, atleast. And the reason is not military- its the economic cost that will have to be paid.

notaname

Country flag
The best bet would be, we take mountain ranges, the areas from where we get better tactical advantage, can be defended and after that should take some more land as buffer to operate on, other than that everything else is dead meat.

And even if we want more land, make it a fortified garrison with only some exit and entry points (from Indian side), with open field to work on and keep every other side open and take the battle there in that way we can shift focus from Kashmir to POK and let POK take the burdon, and gradually move J&K radicals in POK.

And search for whatever resources or send our politicians to set their shops for mineral resources if any, rest they will take care of.

Same can be done of GB.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Yes, sharing border with Afghanistan is like living next to a rabid dog.
But if we take GB it will stop the connectivity of porkistan with china and it just has 1 million population, so we have to take the risk

Cheepek

It is not a coincidence that India sent the notice on the day CoA proceedings started.

Color me sceptical but I wonder if this move by India is aimed not to amend the treaty but to declare Porkis' actions as breach of treaty altogether.

Screenshot_20230127-224125.jpg

It makes sense when you add to the mix that China is also building dam on Brahmaputra, which gives us lesser reasons to be nice to Pakistan anymore.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
For once I thought it was talking of Anus.
Annus horribilis is a latin term for a horrible year .
1992 was declared as annus horribilis by queen Elizabeth ।। of england because in that year, her Windsor castle was engulfed in a huge fire .
Charles and diana divorced each other among many other things .
So she declared it as a annus horribilis for the house of Windsor .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles