Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

pankaj nema

Country flag
Poor chap, this guy is like a one eyed man in the land of the blind. must be stressful for this guy to understand the implications of what is happening around him.
Pakistanis On Twitter are Aware that they have Technically Defaulted having Forcibly Stopped the Outgoing Payments in US Dollars
Such as Airlines and Other Foreign Companies

But Still they believe that Saudi and China will Allow them to Survive

Balkanisation is Still A Few Years away

shashankk

Country flag
Poor chap, this guy is like a one eyed man in the land of the blind. must be stressful for this guy to understand the implications of what is happening around him.
He is IamRaand khan supporter and is venting out his frustration by exaggerating things a little more than it actually is. I am not saying pakistan is doing good anyways. :p

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Pakistanis On Twitter are Aware that they have Technically Defaulted having Forcibly Stopped the Outgoing Payments in US Dollars
Such as Airlines and Other Foreign Companies

But Still they believe that Saudi and China will Allow them to Survive

Balkanisation is Still A Few Years away
Forex default is not the end of the road for a country anyways, countries in much worse conditions have survived. quality of life might decrease, but sovereignty will be intact.

Concard

Country flag
I am committed to the destruction of Pakistan which for me is a nation of savages and scum not counting minorities. Ofcourse I am not some supernatural power who alone can destroy Pakistan. Pakis are good at shooting themselves in the foot. So I always keep a eye on how they use water which is scarce resource in Pakistan and how they use their arable land.

As you all know I have talked about this many times on this thread about how their generals are gobbling up arable land for DHA and expensive housing societies. Today I present you Ravi river front urban development project in Lahore. More on this you can read this Wiki article

This project spans little over 100,000 acres. And most of it is you guessed it is arable land. Here is a video I found from Pakistan subreddit.

Just look at the video carefully. All you see in that video is fertile arable land as far as the eye can see. And all that is being forcefully acquired for their generals. Remember they have rapidly growing population. Looking forward to the day they destroy all their arable land.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Forex default is not the end of the road for a country anyways, countries in much worse conditions have survived. quality of life might decrease, but sovereignty will be intact.
A Normal Country like Argentina and Greece can and Do make a Recovery

But Pakistan's Internal And External Dynamics are Very Weird ,so their improvement will be very difficult

NutCracker

Country flag
take screenshots of every tweet, and post with it. Tweets many disappears.
Opinion: Financial murder of the country is in progress!

Thread 🧵 explaining the reasons.

First, basics are explained, followed by how this murder is happening, then outcomes, lastly possible solution.

Basics;
1. Pakistan is a weak economy but not so weak, we do have many established industries that somewhat fulfill local/export needs, including textile, chemical, steel, ,home electronics, food processing, pharmaceuticals, autos, motorcycles, leather, sports, surgery, etc.
P.S. Many local businesses & traders employ Pakistanis, which is why we are alive and people are not starving like in Africa
2. The Pakistani rupee had a weak value but it was still considered a valuable legal tender for trading, & it was based on USDs issued against its payment
The PKR value is determined by the supply & demand for USD/other currencies during the day, rather than by state bank reserves. On any day, if someone pays a specific PKR, he can get USDs. If there is a greater demand for USDs, the PKR loses value; otherwise, the PKR gains.
3. All industries/businesses work on short term financial bases, they move money, earn, pay salaries, & do more business
4. Imports are not always bad: Pakistan textile exports contain a number of items, chemicals, & cloth that are imported, but we add value and export,
many pharma companies import raw materials & manufacture in Pakistan; & imported parts of mobile phones are better than assembled phones (at least saving some value). Furthermore, Bangladesh is the best example—it imports all cotton and leads the world in textile exports.
How is this murder happening:

1. Normally, on any trading day, when outgoing USDs are more than incoming USDs, PKR loses value but all payments are processed. Banks don't interfere, they just offer the best possible rates according to the demand and supply of both parties.
The first step was stopping payments and ending the legal value of PKR for external payments. Now all industrialists, businesses even with Billion of PKR, cannot import.
2. This has rendered many industries inoperable, beginning with automobiles, tractors, and mobile phones, and progressing to home electronics, textiles, chemicals, and, most recently, pharmaceuticals and petroleum.
3. Everything is slowing down as a result of this: businesses are unable to pay salaries, and import needs are not being met through legal channels.
4. As a result, black market players emerged to meet local needs and begin offering better rates on remittances and some exporters, who are still working because they are not overly reliant on imported raw materials. Overall now, Pakistan is receiving fewer dollars.
5. Now that the industry is closed, money isn't coming in from overseas Pakistanis, the country is stuck, payments to airlines aren't even going through, shortage of goods/necessary items ,joblessness, and many small problems are emerging
What's next?

1. We are about to run out of fuel and basic medicines in a few weeks, and thousands of people will lose their jobs.
2. If a business closes today, it can not restart suddenly. They need long-term planning, financing, deals, and organization to operate . It loses everything in the closures we are experiencing. Pakistan's economy will be worse than that of African countries with no businesses.
3. Jobless people with very high inflation & depreciated currency. It will increase crime, hunger, & many other social problems.

Solution (difficult but possible):

1. It is all happening because the govt is forcing currency & not fulfilling its promise of giving it legal value.
Govt should now understand that PKR should trade freely, not on wish of 140Rs or 200Rs.
If the government shows courage now, personally see 270s, but things will settle down; otherwise, we will lose everything and the crash will be worse.
2. PKR should offer better rates from legal channels than illegal channels, it was happening under Reza Baqir, remittances and exports will start coming from legal channels, which alone can add at least $1BN/month to the economy (previous levels).
3. Expensive $$ can slow down imports, but important things will start coming, businesses will start working, & Pakistan will survive!

Lastly,
All prayers for the economy of Pakistan as we all are directly or indirectly linked with it.
*illegal channels are offering 255Rs vs 224Rs on legal channels.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
No words to express... just read.

Truly a garrison state for unceasing Jihad against India... The civilians are cattle/shields to present a "nation's" image. Even the royals in Europe don't have such luxuries... A polo tournament with fighter jets fly past.
Let's check what the kuffar nation's ACM rides
1670571178667.png

Oh look! it's a common man's car and not a deluxe yacht on wheels.

Not an iota of professionalism in these rats...
1670571363675.png

Abdus Salem killed

I am committed to the destruction of Pakistan which for me is a nation of savages and scum not counting minorities. Ofcourse I am not some supernatural power who alone can destroy Pakistan. Pakis are good at shooting themselves in the foot. So I always keep a eye on how they use water which is scarce resource in Pakistan and how they use their arable land.

As you all know I have talked about this many times on this thread about how their generals are gobbling up arable land for DHA and expensive housing societies. Today I present you Ravi river front urban development project in Lahore. More on this you can read this Wiki article

This project spans little over 100,000 acres. And most of it is you guessed it is arable land. Here is a video I found from Pakistan subreddit.

Just look at the video carefully. All you see in that video is fertile arable land as far as the eye can see. And all that is being forcefully acquired for their generals. Remember they have rapidly growing population. Looking forward to the day they destroy all their arable land.
They will fight us first before this happens
They need Kashmir for water and land not the people disgusting subhumans

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Opinion: Financial murder of the country is in progress!

Thread 🧵 explaining the reasons.

First, basics are explained, followed by how this murder is happening, then outcomes, lastly possible solution.

Basics;
1. Pakistan is a weak economy but not so weak, we do have many established industries that somewhat fulfill local/export needs, including textile, chemical, steel, ,home electronics, food processing, pharmaceuticals, autos, motorcycles, leather, sports, surgery, etc.
P.S. Many local businesses & traders employ Pakistanis, which is why we are alive and people are not starving like in Africa
2. The Pakistani rupee had a weak value but it was still considered a valuable legal tender for trading, & it was based on USDs issued against its payment
The PKR value is determined by the supply & demand for USD/other currencies during the day, rather than by state bank reserves. On any day, if someone pays a specific PKR, he can get USDs. If there is a greater demand for USDs, the PKR loses value; otherwise, the PKR gains.
3. All industries/businesses work on short term financial bases, they move money, earn, pay salaries, & do more business
4. Imports are not always bad: Pakistan textile exports contain a number of items, chemicals, & cloth that are imported, but we add value and export,
many pharma companies import raw materials & manufacture in Pakistan; & imported parts of mobile phones are better than assembled phones (at least saving some value). Furthermore, Bangladesh is the best example—it imports all cotton and leads the world in textile exports.
How is this murder happening:

1. Normally, on any trading day, when outgoing USDs are more than incoming USDs, PKR loses value but all payments are processed. Banks don't interfere, they just offer the best possible rates according to the demand and supply of both parties.
The first step was stopping payments and ending the legal value of PKR for external payments. Now all industrialists, businesses even with Billion of PKR, cannot import.
2. This has rendered many industries inoperable, beginning with automobiles, tractors, and mobile phones, and progressing to home electronics, textiles, chemicals, and, most recently, pharmaceuticals and petroleum.
3. Everything is slowing down as a result of this: businesses are unable to pay salaries, and import needs are not being met through legal channels.
4. As a result, black market players emerged to meet local needs and begin offering better rates on remittances and some exporters, who are still working because they are not overly reliant on imported raw materials. Overall now, Pakistan is receiving fewer dollars.
5. Now that the industry is closed, money isn't coming in from overseas Pakistanis, the country is stuck, payments to airlines aren't even going through, shortage of goods/necessary items ,joblessness, and many small problems are emerging
What's next?

1. We are about to run out of fuel and basic medicines in a few weeks, and thousands of people will lose their jobs.
2. If a business closes today, it can not restart suddenly. They need long-term planning, financing, deals, and organization to operate . It loses everything in the closures we are experiencing. Pakistan's economy will be worse than that of African countries with no businesses.
3. Jobless people with very high inflation & depreciated currency. It will increase crime, hunger, & many other social problems.

Solution (difficult but possible):

1. It is all happening because the govt is forcing currency & not fulfilling its promise of giving it legal value.
Govt should now understand that PKR should trade freely, not on wish of 140Rs or 200Rs.
If the government shows courage now, personally see 270s, but things will settle down; otherwise, we will lose everything and the crash will be worse.
2. PKR should offer better rates from legal channels than illegal channels, it was happening under Reza Baqir, remittances and exports will start coming from legal channels, which alone can add at least $1BN/month to the economy (previous levels).
3. Expensive $$ can slow down imports, but important things will start coming, businesses will start working, & Pakistan will survive!

Lastly,
All prayers for the economy of Pakistan as we all are directly or indirectly linked with it.
*illegal channels are offering 255Rs vs 224Rs on legal channels.
Ah! currency manipulation, the only bad thing Pakistanis were not doing. Good that they're artificially pushing it to 225 instead of 270-280. The Sri Lanka like scenario happening.
For once it's good that due to occasional help from China and Saudi Nations, they are ruining they economy beyond repair.

Unlike a simple default like Sri Lanka and Greece, where external help could have make things better. Pakistan will not have any Industry left to be revived after being default. All of meagre industry will be dead before bankruptcy along with work-force and foreign clients and market clout.

It is like watching paint dry, it is taking time but their whole country slowly and steadily is going to destruction.

Concard

Country flag
They will fight us first before this happens
They need Kashmir for water and land not the people disgusting subhumans
Then we should flatten all their DHA properties then they will come to their senses. Pakis fighting real war is over. They will rely on proxies. In a 2 front war scenario they might try to take advantage. But alone they don't have the resources to wage a full fledged war.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

More than 404 sq km of arable land being destroyed for a DHA lookalike? lol.
Almost a quarter of Lahore's entire landmass :rofl:

By 2030 their population will be 285 million from current 230 million i.e. there will be 124 pakistanis in 2030 for every 100 pakistanis today, in this period time they will grow by almost a quarter.
Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 6.31.08 PM.png

Moreover, the per capita availability of fresh water in Pakistan has fallen below the water scarcity threshold (1,000 cubic meters), which was 3,950 cubic meters in 1961 and 1600 in 1991.

With India building dams in Jammu & Kashmir UT and Afghanistan, this will only create mayhem for these pakis. As Major Gaurav Arya rightly says, all wounds of Pakistan are self inflicted, and yet again it's coming true.

With economy on the verge of a sovereign default, we still see pakis posting shit on twitter...

Blademaster

Then we should flatten all their DHA properties then they will come to their senses. Pakis fighting real war is over. They will rely on proxies. In a 2 front war scenario they might try to take advantage. But alone they don't have the resources to wage a full fledged war.
Why do you want them to wake up before they finish self destructing. Shhh!!! Don't interrupt an enemy when he's making a mistake.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles