Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Chillpillpandey

Country flag
LOL? If Pakistani militants get access to nuclear weapons (and capability to operate them), off course they will be an actual problem for India and not US & China.
If that happens, yes, it will be a shitshow. But it will also open up the window to eliminate each and every militant/non militant extremist group that exists in Paxtan..and the intl community will be all for it.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
We just make sure that the groups that want to harm US and China the most will get access to them. We just need to encourage them to take the nukes elsewhere.
No, this is not that simple. India is a actually hated country in Pak, much more than US & China. If Pakistan implodes itself in a civil war or economic meltdown, nobody really will have any control of where nukes go.
Had India or any other country had control of Pakistani affairs enough to determine where nukes would go, Pakistan wouldn't be having nukes in 2022.
Israel too.
Israel's advantage is being a bit far away (so is US).
If that happens, yes, it will be a shitshow. But it will also open up the window to eliminate each and every militant/non militant extremist group that exists in Paxtan..and the intl community will be all for it.
It will simply be a nightmare of world to see terrorists having nuclear weapons. They will be able to kill millions of innocents.
There is no room celebration archiving "license" to kill Pakistani militants because they got nukes. They would have become a bigger problem than Pak is today.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
No words to express... just read.

Truly a garrison state for unceasing Jihad against India... The civilians are cattle/shields to present a "nation's" image. Even the royals in Europe don't have such luxuries... A polo tournament with fighter jets fly past.

Last edited:

NutCracker

Country flag

Bhikharistan Ke Paise Phir Khatam.... 😂😂🤣🤣

They lost FOREX Reserves to defend PKR to artificially jack up to RS 225 to a dollar which is not available even at RS 270 in open HAWALA market.

Keep your POPCORN Tubs Ready for the performance of the decade...

ABKI BAR 300 KE PAR... 😁😁
NOVEMBER trade deficit is around 3B$ .

Even if Saudis approve 3B$ , next month Porkis will be ready with begging bowl again.

Edit- 1-2B$ remittance..but wont change much.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
No words to express... just read.

Truly a garrison state for unceasing Jihad against India... The civilians are cattle/shields to present a "nation's" image. Even the royals in Europe don't have such luxuries... A polo tournament with fighter jets fly past.
on paki news channels, the topics they are discussing/reporting look as if we are the fools for keeping an eye on these things.

Cheepek

One day Abdool goes to his friend Xi PingPing

"Hey Xi, my dear friend. See, I have never asked you for anything before. I am in urgent need, can you loan me 100 rupees. I will return it after two weeks.

Xi- Sure Abdul, here take 100 rupees and return them in two weeks."

Abdool ofcourse spends all the money on shiny toys.

The day before repayment, Abdool approaches his friend Muhammad

"Allah hu akbar Muhammad birader, you know I have been your loyal slave all this while, I am your driver, I am your janitor. Can you please loan me 100 rupees, I will return it in two weeks."

Muhammad- Sure Abdool, my loyal slave. Here, take 100 rupees and return it in two weeks."

Abdool takes the 100 rupees and makes the payment to Xi.

"Abdool- Xi brother, see I am such a good borrower, I paid back on time. Can you loan me 100 rupees again, it's very urgent. I'll pay back in 2 weeks.

Xi- Sure Abdool, since you always pay on time. Here, take these 100 rupees."

Abdool takes the money and repays Muhammad on the day of repayment.

"Abdool- My lord my saviour Muhammad, I paid on time like a loyal slave should do... But I am in urgent need for money, can you loan me 100 rupees. I'll pay back in 2 weeks.

Muhammad- Sure my loyal slave, take these 100 rupees and pay back in two weeks"

Abdool goes back to Xi, pays back, takes fresh loan from Xi, pays Muhammad back, take fresh loan from Muhammad, pays Xi back...... rinse and repeat.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles