Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The irony is China has put at least 10x more FDI into India than into Pakistan. Actual FDI with businesses in India's case, not the govt to govt loan they call CPEC "investment". And this is still when India is restricting China in critical areas like telecom and infrastructure domestically.
Chinks for all their hate for India know that India has a much richer middle class and is a rapidly growing market which will bring more returns on their investment than Pakis can in next 100 years combined.

Pakis are mere slaves for chinks, as I say CPEC = China-Pakistan Enslavement Corridor.
Most madarsachhaps in bhikaristan still dream than Cheapec will make Porkistan look like this:
Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 8.16.09 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 8.16.55 PM.png

Pakis last year were fapping over this pic because even a basic road in Gwadar looked aesthetic to them and they started believing that their shithole is now > Humsaya mumaliks.
1670510933093.png

They prematurely started advertising such projects thinking that it will become Dubai 2.0 in a few years...
1670511022291.png
x
1670511040108.png
1670511053179.png
1670511115715.png

Vs what it actually is, an uninhabited town with just the shore having some decent roads and much of it remains barren looking like some sub-saharan shithole:rofl:.

Chillpillpandey

Country flag
Lol, so sanctions by Amreeka for supplying to Russia. Russia already giving them the finger on discounted crude, for supplying to Ukraine. 😹😹😹

Blademaster

Kangali me aata geela

After ransacking a vehicle carrying ration for security forces in Ladha, South Waziristan tribal district, TTP militants set the ration on fire while the driver was allowed to go.

I sincerely hope that India has fortified the border with Pakistan and set up minefields and killing fields to stop any Pakistani migration once Pakistan implodes into a orgy of violence and sectarian violence and break up into several pieces. Once that happens and the PA has destroyed itself, India should retake the rest of Kashmir. As for the nukes, let the Americans and Chinese deal with it. It's their problem.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
I sincerely hope that India has fortified the border with Pakistan and set up minefields and killing fields to stop any Pakistani migration once Pakistan implodes into a orgy of violence and sectarian violence and break up into several pieces. Once that happens and the PA has destroyed itself, India should retake the rest of Kashmir. As for the nukes, let the Americans and Chinese deal with it. It's their problem.
They already have a plan

Blademaster

LOL? If Pakistani militants get access to nuclear weapons (and capability to operate them), off course they will be an actual problem for India and not US & China.
We just make sure that the groups that want to harm US and China the most will get access to them. We just need to encourage them to take the nukes elsewhere.

Abdus Salem killed

Loc and border is manned by a 2 tier fence literally uncrossable

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles