Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Sirf economic nahi... intellectual bankruptcy bhi hai porki qaum ki

20 - (15+4) = 5 :pound:

20 missiles fired... 19(15+4) intercepted & "5" struck target

Khud dekh lo👇... in the graphic.

Launching 20 AshMs against one destroyer, is such an intelligent thing.
That only Pakis remember about their so called "glorious" past is really unfair. I have seen Pakis repeatedly dream about how their space program was more advanced than India and even Asia. I have seen them repeatedly talk about their small patches of economic progress in 1960's which even South Korea took inspiration from.
It is less about past and more about delusions fed to the minds of Pakistani populace by establishment as a positive propaganda about national achievements. Just like future generations of Pakistanis will cover their "reality check" with "past glory" as Pakistani propaganda on its population today will be documented as history in their own society.

Pakistan wasn't following any kind of economic model South Korea embraced. It was a key US station with foreign aid making large part of GDP, with proto industrial economy which never bothered to industrialise up, just living off concessional leverages (like Bangladesh is doing today) and headed towards a permanent low income trap. Pak didn't break Soviet Union, USA did.
Similarly, Pak wasn't any kind of advanced space power. It was mere importing and launching American sounding rockets. China and India meanwhile were far capable industrially and technologically in missile and rocket technology. It was just a matter of time when they had to start their space programs and surpass entire Asia except Japan in no time.

It's an obvious thing that small countries take every initiative for the sake of symbolism and move with little steps with foreign assistance. Big countries meanwhile with all their resources and experience, make their mind at once and leap ahead equivalent to their global positions. After a decade, it doesn't really matter who started before them. Pakistan was never a regional or even a middle power. It was just a small power in class of Nigeria, Bangladesh or New Zealand. Problem is there that it coned itself and its population to believe that it was some kind of regional counter balance to India and messed its future permanently up into a darker LDC class low income state for decades now.

State sponsored propaganda against its own people didn't work out well with Pakistan.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Launching 20 AshMs against one destroyer, is such an intelligent thing.

It is less about past and more about delusions fed to the minds of Pakistani populace by establishment as a positive propaganda about national achievements. Just like future generations of Pakistanis will cover their "reality check" with "past glory" as Pakistani propaganda on its population today will be documented as history in their own society.

Pakistan wasn't following any kind of economic model South Korea embraced. It was a key US station with foreign aid making large part of GDP, with proto industrial economy which never bothered to industrialise up, just living off concessional leverages (like Bangladesh is doing today) and headed towards a permanent low income trap. Pak didn't break Soviet Union, USA did.
Similarly, Pak wasn't any kind of advanced space power. It was mere importing and launching American sounding rockets. China and India meanwhile were far capable industrially and technologically in missile and rocket technology. It was just a matter of time when they had to start their space programs and surpass entire Asia except Japan in no time.

It's an obvious thing that small countries take every initiative for the sake of symbolism and move with little steps with foreign assistance. Big countries meanwhile with all their resources and experience, make their mind at once and leap ahead equivalent to their global positions. After a decade, it doesn't really matter who started before them. Pakistan was never a regional or even a middle power. It was just a small power in class of Nigeria, Bangladesh or New Zealand. Problem is there that it coned itself and its population to believe that it was some kind of regional counter balance to India and messed its future permanently up into a darker LDC class low income state for decades now.

State sponsored propaganda against its own people didn't work out well with Pakistan.
Their belief of Pakistan is a counterbalance for India is more to be blamed on us. After independence we are locked with Pakistan for so long and our entire conventional army moved into Pakistan centric. Once China made a wakeup call in 1962 our guys acknowledged the 2 Front reality. But even today the problem is we cannot be able to build up force to stand toe to toe with China and Chinks are actively arming them to grid. lock. Our policy Paralysis is a big issue.

The moment we started to go full indigenous and start to acquire that will be dead end for PORKS.

Corvus Splendens

Country flag

hmm yes supersonic interceptor exceeding mach 4 won't be able to stop subsonic missiles from an aircraft which has mercifully not been shot down by the destroyer already as it's well within tracking range. EW systems were also turned off out of pity I imagine ?
1670258059890.png

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Their belief of Pakistan is a counterbalance for India is more to be blamed on us.
No, it is entirely to be blamed on Pakistani psyche & insecurities and nothing on India who remained unaffected unless was dragged in war. We wouldn't ever have retributed if Pakistan hadn't started it.

It's them who started mess immediately after independence and see some kind of grand rivalries in sports, military, space, international politics, economics and every other field. They have had a rude awakening in most things and changed the description of "growing power differential between India & Pak" into "glorious past" to soothe their egos.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
$46B for some huts(kutcha, pucca) and some crops

Tactics of inflating losses to negotiate for more bheekh from emotional libtards abroad who being emotional fools will donate and ask their dumbocratically selected government to give some more aid to these bhikaris.

Cheepek

To receive emergency support for dwindling foreign reserves, Popat's beggar mard-e-momins have succumbed to a long standing Chinese demand which will make it easy for Chinese IPPs to suck more out of bhooka nanga Pakistan.

Only Chinese knows how to extract every pound of flesh from these jihadis!

Alamarathan

Country flag
$46B for some huts(kutcha, pucca) and some crops

Next flood will wipe out these huts,then start bheeking,rinse repeat till successive bajwas become billionaires.

That country has no vision wrt building basic infra whatsoever, even if they had one they have no intellectual prowess to see it through.

The closest thing they can call as an policy initiative is called ik's "naya pakisdhan" which is nothing more than a chorus for his supporters to randomly shout at his rally rather than a defined policy.

When it comes to nation building They lack intellectual depth to act upon it.

NutCracker

Country flag
Pakistan is the only country in the world which is stuck in a low income trap while India is enroute to becoming an upper-middle income country in next few years.
View attachment 185087
Pakistan Army says defence budget for 2022-23 decreases from 2.8% of the GDP to 2.2% | Pakistan News,The Indian Express

as per this , Porky GDP in PKR terms sits around 78T PKR.. but due to heavy meddling with currency we dont get to see real picture.

dollar - 240PKR gives 320B$
and
dollar - 260PKR( Hawala) gives 300B$.

That will put it at 1350$ per capita.

Now imagine what bankruptcy will do to this figure.

But MordEmomin still harp about asymmetrical war. We will be twice in per capita by 2024 , once level riches to 4-5 times in 2030. Maybe porkies themselves return Kashmir..

karn

Country flag
Pakistan Army says defence budget for 2022-23 decreases from 2.8% of the GDP to 2.2% | Pakistan News,The Indian Express

as per this , Porky GDP in PKR terms sits around 78T PKR.. but due to heavy meddling with currency we dont get to see real picture.

and

But MordEmomin still harp about asymmetrical war. We will be twice in per capita by 2024 , once level riches to 4-5 times in 2030. Maybe porkies themselves return Kashmir..
Meh .. I won't be satisfied until our poorest state overtakes them in per capita terms ..
Only then will these jahils run out of copium

singhboy98

Country flag

Won't comment on the asinine musings of the Porkis because they are not worthy of my time and consideration. However, a word of advice to you, stop this tendency of premature ejaculation. Had you taken your time to process the graphic in the tweet, you would have seen that they listed "24 C-802" launches and thus 5 impacts after 19 intercepts. While everything else in that post may be garbage, the arithmetic is spot on.

In the pursuance of labelleling Porkis as inbred jaahils, you are well on your way to becoming one. Such antics only serve to club us with those brain-dead inbred zombies. Nothing infuriates me more than such conflations. That such situations arise from the antics of so-called Indian defense enthusiasts is even more maddening. Next time, take your time before posting anything.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Won't comment on the asinine musings of the Porkis because they are not worthy of my time and consideration. However, a word of advice to you, stop this tendency of premature ejaculation. Had you taken your time to process the graphic in the tweet, you would have seen that they listed "24 C-802" launches and thus 5 impacts after 19 intercepts. While everything else in that post may be garbage, the arithmetic is spot on.

In the pursuance of labelleling Porkis as inbred jaahils, you are well on your way to becoming one. Such antics only serve to club us with those brain-dead inbred zombies. Nothing infuriates me more than such conflations. That such situations arise from the antics of so-called Indian defense enthusiasts is even more maddening. Next time, take your time before posting anything.
Sure, but the graphic is still off by a lot. It assumes no launch of JF-17s detected, JF-17s staying undetected throughout flight, no Indian AWACS, no other Indian vessels, and perfect lock on vessel before and after missile launch. It also gives a very low estimate of intercept probability for barak-8, disregards the fact that there are 4 VLS for barack 8, so as far as I know they can be launched much faster than 1 per 4 second.

Also, C802 is not a sea skimming missile - Detection will be much earlier. Further, range of a missile reduces rapidly with altitude, so if it is launched lower, the aircraft have to be much closer. Let us assume C802A, the sea skimming version.

Let us play their game by their rules. Still, just using basic maths, detection range will be 30km for target skimming at 5m height. Meaning time for 25 launches of barak 8 at their slow rate of 1 per 4 second (which seems arbitrary, I dont see any such data online. IMO it will be faster).

I would also like to see where they took 75% POI from, again, not "open source". Barak 8 goes near hypersonic after second phase kicks in, it should leave little time for subsonic missile to evade.

Also, against subsonic missiles CIWS will be much more effective than just taking down a single target, when each has around 18-19 seconds of engagement time.

We have, till now, not considered soft kill or countermeasures.

However, if the effort is to show that a mass of missiles can break through an air defence cover, they are not wrong. Yes, the number is disputed, and I would say around 45-50 missiles would be needed. That would require two squadrons of JF-17 for anti ship role alone, flying low to avoid detection. Sitting ducks if IAF can detect the mass of jets taking off or flying around, and scramble a flight of su 30s. At those low altitudes, over plain sea, they wont be dodging anything.

singhboy98

Country flag
Sure, but the graphic is still off by a lot. It assumes no launch of JF-17s detected, JF-17s staying undetected throughout flight, no Indian AWACS, no other Indian vessels, and perfect lock on vessel before and after missile launch. It also gives a very low estimate of intercept probability for barak-8, disregards the fact that there are 4 VLS for barack 8, so as far as I know they can be launched much faster than 1 per 4 second.

Also, C802 is not a sea skimming missile - Detection will be much earlier. Further, range of a missile reduces rapidly with altitude, so if it is launched lower, the aircraft have to be much closer. Let us assume C802A, the sea skimming version.

Let us play their game by their rules. Still, just using basic maths, detection range will be 30km for target skimming at 5m height. Meaning time for 25 launches of barak 8 at their slow rate of 1 per 4 second (which seems arbitrary, I dont see any such data online. IMO it will be faster).

I would also like to see where they took 75% POI from, again, not "open source". Barak 8 goes near hypersonic after second phase kicks in, it should leave little time for subsonic missile to evade.

Also, against subsonic missiles CIWS will be much more effective than just taking down a single target, when each has around 18-19 seconds of engagement time.

We have, till now, not considered soft kill or countermeasures.

However, if the effort is to show that a mass of missiles can break through an air defence cover, they are not wrong. Yes, the number is disputed, and I would say around 45-50 missiles would be needed. That would require two squadrons of JF-17 for anti ship role alone, flying low to avoid detection. Sitting ducks if IAF can detect the mass of jets taking off or flying around, and scramble a flight of su 30s. At those low altitudes, over plain sea, they wont be dodging anything.
1.) Read the first line of my reply. Read it? Good. Now read the part where I said "arithmetic is okay everything else is garbage". I know the physics of radars as much as the next member here. So why the need for this multi paragraph reply to a post which is not even meant for you? Itne velle kyu ho bhai?

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
1.) Read the first line of my reply. Read it? Good. Now read the part where I said "arithmetic is okay everything else is garbage". I know the physics of radars as much as the next member here. So why the need for this multi paragraph reply to a post which is not even meant for you? Itne velle kyu ho bhai?
Yeah, I read the part where you said "arithmetic is spot on". The long paragraph includes the description of why it isnt.

And writing posts, to respond to others is the only way to get feedback on your own line of thinking, which is the point of being on a discussion style forum. Its a fun intelectual excercise.

Concard

Country flag

and

As per their new calculations their present GDP is $383 billion. Let that sink in. They are changing that number upword without basis in reality. How can a country which hardly has any industry other than textiles to show for has a GDP of $383 billion? Agriculture accounts for majority of their GDP. Are they fucking telling us all the rice, wheat and Himalayan salt produced in their nation is worth $100 billion? Not to mention their electricity consumption which is a clear indicator of economic activity. Their electricity production and consumption is nowhere near countries which have nearly $400 billion in GDP.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles