Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I see many Raitas crying on Twitter that M's have taken over all low level jobs in India. I'd ask them one thing- How many of you are willing to make your own kids take up blue collar jobs?
Yes that or we need to change the way of blue collar jobs, I will happily pay 50 Rs more If I get meat from a Established Jatka meat shop that is clean and modern.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I've never seen a Hindu running a meat shop in my life, literally all meat shops in India are run by muslims, even the ones inside some superstores. Yet most of hindus are non-vegetarian, they want to eat it but not butcher it.
There is none here too

Abdus Salem killed

I've never seen a Hindu running a meat shop in my life, literally all meat shops in India are run by muslims, even the ones inside some superstores. Yet most of hindus are non-vegetarian, they want to eat it but not butcher it.
I have seen plenty of hindus run fish shops and chicken in both Delhi and West Bengal

Indrajit

Country flag
Present day Hindus are status obsessed people.

A desk clerk making 30,000 INR per month vs A butcher making 1,00,000 INR per month.

What do you think most H's will prefer?
That's not a winning argument, most people would prefer to not do blue collared jobs, certainly it's not an aspiration . There's certainly plenty of money in prostitution but it's not something one aspires to.

Vinash

Country flag
That's not a winning argument, most people would prefer to not do blue collared jobs, certainly it's not an aspiration . There's certainly plenty of money in prostitution but it's not something one aspires to.
No argument with that.

In that case, Hindus shouldn't complain that Muslims are taking over those jobs.

another_armchair

Country flag
Seen plenty in East, North East and South too. Plenty in Maharashtra as well.

Good number of Hindu's buy mutton from non-muslim adivasi/local lads in Jamshedpur.

Lot of villages/rural areas don't have any Muslims for miles.. yet villagers are voracious meat eaters. If not chicken or mutton, there's fish or eggs in a meal at least. Culling, cleaning, chopping is done by Hindus onlee.

Don't write them all off as 'dalits'. The word was chosen by Jyotiba Phule and was seldom associated with lower castes. Same has been used to the hilt by vested groups.

Tuco

Country flag
Plenty of hindu butchers are present in Karnataka. I am a vegetarian, but definitely have seen plenty of shops.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles