Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
@FalconSlayers how long do you think Pak will be stuck in this economic hole they have dug themselves into ?
How long? Its fucking permanent, their misery will only continue to grow. Their issue is structural as they never focussed on anything, even today 80% of pakistan's wealth is stuck in residential real estate because thats the only place pakistan invests in. Their population will be more than 27 crore by 2030, roughly 20% more in just 8 years, now imagine how'll they arrange food and water for such a shithole which today already is running short? This country has no future.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
@FalconSlayers how long do you think Pak will be stuck in this economic hole they have dug themselves into ?
Only solution is if Pakistan decides to split into multiple parts and decide to accept Indian regional hegemony i.e. disarm the army, sell nukes and not focus on being a Western garrison state in the Indian subcontinent

Abdus Salem killed

How long? Its fucking permanent, their misery will only continue to grow. Their issue is structural as they never focussed on anything, even today 80% of pakistan's wealth is stuck in residential real estate because thats the only place pakistan invests in. Their population will be more than 27 crore by 2030, roughly 20% more in just 8 years, now imagine how'll they arrange food and water for such a shithole which today already is running short? This country has no future.
I wonder what the Chinese will do they can give them monies ?

SKC

Country flag
Only solution is if Pakistan decides to split into multiple parts and decide to accept Indian regional hegemony i.e. disarm the army, sell nukes and not focus on being a Western garrison state in the Indian subcontinent
Splitting Pak into multiple parts is going to create several new pak or bgdesh for us.

Balochi and Sindhi are favoring us only till they get separated after that they will become new pak and start abusing us in return.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I wonder what the Chinese will do they can give them monies ?
Pakistan is an endless pit, throwing money won't solve their problems, even if you write-off all of pakistan's debt it 40 years later will again return with a begging bowl because of its flawed fundamentals.

SKC

Country flag
Are vai relative hai despite rhetoric coming from the random abduls from bd,sl,nepal most of the times they know there limits but pak doesn't...bunch of smaller nations that comes out of pak will atleast know the reality.
This is different. Several new Pak on our border with concentrated population of abduls.

Gyyan

Country flag
This is different. Several new Pak on our border with concentrated population of abduls.
True lol imagine 3 Pakistan's each being a vassal state to China America and EU or something.
All having hatred towards us and getting funded by their new respective masters.

NutCracker

Country flag
True lol imagine 3 Pakistan's each being a vassal state to China America and EU or something.
All having hatred towards us and getting funded by their new respective masters.
But none of them will have Nukes I guess. USA wont let Porky balkanised states have Nukes. Pakjab might try but US wont let them keep , maybe guarantee them some protection.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles