Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Motomaverick

Country flag
Ranchi and Hatia both.
Even smaller Indian cities have more than one railway station is incomprehensible to many Pakistanis.
I can count like 10 here in Bangalore from the top of my head - City, Cantonment, East, Yesvantpur, Baiyappanahalli, KR Puram, Banaswadi, Whitefield, Channasandra, Chikkabhanuvara, Malleswaram.

I am sure that I am missing a few more. Lol.

shashankk

Country flag
I can count like 10 here in Bangalore from the top of my head - City, Cantonment, East, Yesvantpur, Baiyappanahalli, KR Puram, Banaswadi, Whitefield, Channasandra, Chikkabhanuvara, Malleswaram.

I am sure that I am missing a few more. Lol.
You are missing train stations in bangalore pune route. also carmelaram and Gunjur area stations.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Should not have to take ‘begging bowl’ to rich polluting nations after floods: PM Shehbaz
<p>Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif addresses the nation in this file photo. — DawnNewsTV</p>

Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif addresses the nation in this file photo. — DawnNewsTV

Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has said Pakistan should not be forced to go to rich polluting nations with “a begging bowl” in the aftermath of the catastrophic flooding which has affected nearly a third of the country.

Read:
Villagers in flood-hit Khairpur surviving on a sliver of land
:rofl:

1665119524454.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles