Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Blademaster

Armenians are anti semite - though Armenian Govt acknowledges holocaust. Israel on other hand does not recognize the Armenian genocide. Sentiments aside. Azerbaijan supplies Israel -oil and does not like Iran.
Probably why they are anti-semites. Israel refused to recognize the Armenian genocide despite plenty of evidence to the contrary and Israel goes around accusing anybody who dare to deny evidence of Jewish Holocaust.

Azerbaijan is asking for trouble because they will not stand up to Iran and Iran is vastly stronger than Azerbaijan and Russia needs Iran more than Azerbaijan.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Armenians which I have met are die-hard Christians who detest all other religious groups. They are a Christian version of Pakistan. Being anti-Semite is quite normal in that regard.

People should stop shedding tears for them. I don't say that Azerbaijan is some kind of liberal state either. It was a quarrel between two extremist states.

Blademaster

Armenians which I have met are die-hard Christians who detest all other religious groups. They are a Christian version of Pakistan. Being anti-Semite is quite normal in that regard.

People should stop shedding tears for them. I don't say that Azerbaijan is some kind of liberal state either. It was a quarrel between two extremist states.
Lesser of two evils.

Blademaster

Then you will see more radical Islam if you cannot recognize that radical Islam is the greatest threat that India is facing even after all these centuries.
I say this because the radical Islamic mullahs have figured out the demographic game out. They are using the demographics and technology to push their zealot ideology.

flanker99

Country flag

Doesn't matter much we should just sell our stuff to them ..if it performs well...then itll be a boon for our fledgling MIC...if word by some social media simps get us some good will from them ...let them keep simping

AnantS

Country flag
Probably why they are anti-semites. Israel refused to recognize the Armenian genocide despite plenty of evidence to the contrary and Israel goes around accusing anybody who dare to deny evidence of Jewish Holocaust.

Azerbaijan is asking for trouble because they will not stand up to Iran and Iran is vastly stronger than Azerbaijan and Russia needs Iran more than Azerbaijan.
Not so simple, it's quite muddled actually

Blademaster

Not so simple, it's quite muddled actually
And Jews fought for Germany in WW2. I view the Armenian Legion in the same vein as the INA. Armenia wanted their independence and the Armenian Legion thought fighting for Germany was the best way to achieve that. They used the "lesser of two evils" theory as justification.

AnantS

Country flag
And Jews fought for Germany in WW2. I view the Armenian Legion in the same vein as the INA. Armenia wanted their independence and the Armenian Legion thought fighting for Germany was the best way to achieve that. They used the "lesser of two evils" theory as justification.
Hmm agree your explanation is more plausible. And reading wiki , exactly dame thought crossed into my mind

Butter Chicken

Country flag

Armenia Needs BrahMos, Akash Missiles To Break Opponents’ Teeth; Pinaka Alone Cannot Do The Job — Indian Army Veterans

Maybe more deals are in the works??
Armenia is not exactly brimming with money. They have a tiny budget and little resources compared to Turkey backed oil rich Azerbaijan

Blademaster

You certainly are a juvenile with barely any knowledge of history.
Really? You haven’t been living under a rock in the past couple months?

You make a sweeping ad hominem attack without any supporting facts.

I say that you are the one being ignorant about the real and true reality of Islamization going on the real world and see how the minorities have fared under the rule of Islamic regimes in Asia and Africa not to mention Pakistan and Bangladesh. Take a look at the demographics in India. Muslim segment is growing and Hindus are becoming marginalized in areas of India thought to be Hindu dominated and they are suffering abuses and attacks.

Talk about putting one’s head in sand.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Really? You haven’t been living under a rock in the past couple months?

You make a sweeping ad hominem attack without any supporting facts.

I say that you are the one being ignorant about the real and true reality of Islamization going on the real world and see how the minorities have fared under the rule of Islamic regimes in Asia and Africa not to mention Pakistan and Bangladesh. Take a look at the demographics in India. Muslim segment is growing and Hindus are becoming marginalized in areas of India thought to be Hindu dominated and they are suffering abuses and attacks.

Talk about putting one’s head in sand.
You still didn't bother to go through any e-books, nor even googled and quickly resorted to calling your prejudices out at personal attack.

Anyway, I'm not gonna reply this time.:p
Take your time in making ends meet.

Blademaster

You still didn't bother to go through any e-books, nor even googled and quickly resorted to calling your prejudices out at personal attack.

Anyway, I'm not gonna reply this time.:p
Take your time in making ends meet.
sure whatever floats your boat. I take it you haven’t gone through the Islamic threat thread and see the shit they pulled off or see the countless hate posts by millions of muslims towards Hindus on social media platforms.

As for making personal attacks I’m not the one doing that. You are. And as for prejudices well it comes with precedent and historical basis and it is continued to be justified by present events taking place today.

I mean take a look at what’s happening to Muslims committing violence and hatred against Hindus in UK.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles