Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Tiwariji

Country flag
Countries are pawns in US chessboard

Wherever they go. result always the same, innocent always suffer.

Now they set their eyes on [India, Pak, China, Taiwan]. Asia Future is dark.

On this particular incident I ll give free pass to USA . Hazaras were always a target in Afghanistan . This thing is very old . Women are always treated like that as well . Some of These countries cnt get their shit together whether USA bombs them or dont bomb them ...

Regarding Syria I agree . It was stable . USA caused all the mess there .

dfcool

Country flag
On this particular incident I ll give free pass to USA . Hazaras were always a target in Afghanistan . This thing is very old . Women are always treated like that as well . Some of These countries cnt get their shit together whether USA bombs them or dont bomb them ...

Regarding Syria I agree . It was stable . USA caused all the mess there .
US messed up many countries in past 70 years. Syria, Somalia still going on.

1574392669383426048.jpg

1510054020282712066.jpg

1140713703563829248.jpg

They even treat there own people like shit

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Here is the thread
I hope they equip the Taiwanese with their drones. This will be a popcorn moment for us. Xi will then ensure that PKK is more armed than Turkish special forces and Kurdistan becomes a reality.

Meanwhile, Turks are already arming Islamic terrorists in Kashmir with compact weapons. Arming Armenia with Pinaka was India's warning shot that both Azerbaijan and Turkey should heed.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
thats not how it works u cant just stop companies from countries that sells weapons to pak like that....better option is to sell weapons to greece like Brahmos which will make mincemeat out of turkroach ships...open LOC's to them to buy weapons from us like we do to SE asian countries....heck we should offer same capabilities to greece as well
Greece is a NATO member. Russia won't agree, even if they have cordial relations with them. Even if we make the damn missile 100% locally (which is not the case as the warheads come from Russia), the company still has their stake. US just has to intimidate the Greeks to give them the missile.

Country flag
I hope they equip the Taiwanese with their drones. This will be a popcorn moment for us. Xi will then ensure that PKK is more armed than Turkish special forces and Kurdistan becomes a reality.

Meanwhile, Turks are already arming Islamic terrorists in Kashmir with compact weapons. Arming Armenia with Pinaka was India's warning shot that both Azerbaijan and Turkey should heed.

Armenia Needs BrahMos, Akash Missiles To Break Opponents’ Teeth; Pinaka Alone Cannot Do The Job — Indian Army Veterans

Maybe more deals are in the works??

Ayushraj

Country flag
They should have added the Israeli flag here as that's where most of Azerbaijans drones and weapons are coming from.

Iran on the other hand is supporting Christian Armenia. Weird situation where the yahudi bros are supporting a jihadi state and Iran is supporting a Christian one. I know Israel gets gas from Azerbaijan, but this seems a bit shortsighted and unsympathetic from the Israelis, to support jihadis against a vulnerable people like Armenians who have themselves faced a holocaust like the jews in the past.
Because geopolitics intrest comes first and religion is not an factor in geopolitics. Religion has acted as a tool in geopolitics for various nations

This Armenian Azerbaijan conflict is more Russia turkey proxy conflict by targeting armenia turkey is neutralizing Russian influence I'm t he region and Iranian intrest are also hampered through this.
Israel wants to sell weapons to Azerbaijan and wants to keep iran in check through Azerbaijan.

Pakistan has no role in this conflict expect to provide cheap mercenary fighters.

Iran wants to keep check on turkey and Israel influence in the region and also has oil issues

Geopolitics and politics are always driven by intrest religion has always acted as tool and nothing else

AnantS

Country flag
They should have added the Israeli flag here as that's where most of Azerbaijans drones and weapons are coming from.

Iran on the other hand is supporting Christian Armenia. Weird situation where the yahudi bros are supporting a jihadi state and Iran is supporting a Christian one. I know Israel gets gas from Azerbaijan, but this seems a bit shortsighted and unsympathetic from the Israelis, to support jihadis against a vulnerable people like Armenians who have themselves faced a holocaust like the jews in the past.
Armenians are anti semite - though Armenian Govt acknowledges holocaust. Israel on other hand does not recognize the Armenian genocide. Sentiments aside. Azerbaijan supplies Israel -oil and does not like Iran.

flanker99

Country flag
Greece is a NATO member. Russia won't agree, even if they have cordial relations with them. Even if we make the damn missile 100% locally (which is not the case as the warheads come from Russia), the company still has their stake. US just has to intimidate the Greeks to give them the missile.
Russia wont care they are selling s400 to turks remember...yes US pressure to buy or not buy could be a problem but its worth pitching..remember people phil too is an US treaty ally and former murican colony

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles