Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
They should have added the Israeli flag here as that's where most of Azerbaijans drones and weapons are coming from.

Iran on the other hand is supporting Christian Armenia. Weird situation where the yahudi bros are supporting a jihadi state and Iran is supporting a Christian one. I know Israel gets gas from Azerbaijan, but this seems a bit shortsighted and unsympathetic from the Israelis, to support jihadis against a vulnerable people like Armenians who have themselves faced a holocaust like the jews in the past.

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
Iran on the other hand is supporting Christian Armenia. Weird situation where the yahudi bros are supporting a jihadi state and Iran is supporting a Christian one.
This is a strange-strange world, Iran is indeed supporting the Christians in Syria, Lebanon and Armenia while Israelis supporting the religious buddies of Palestine i.e. Azerbaijan.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
They should have added the Israeli flag here as that's where most of Azerbaijans drones and weapons are coming from.

Iran on the other hand is supporting Christian Armenia. Weird situation where the yahudi bros are supporting a jihadi state and Iran is supporting a Christian one. I know Israel gets gas from Azerbaijan, but this seems a bit shortsighted and unsympathetic from the Israelis, to support jihadis against a vulnerable people like Armenians who have themselves faced a holocaust like the jews in the past.
1664711850775.png

1664711926588.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles