Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Concard

Country flag
Half a billion USD is a lot of money getting drained out of their tiny fore reserves of $8 bn.
I am guessing their F-16's are in a bad shape. Some of them have already reached 30 years of service and few of them greater than 30 years of service. Americans being shrewd businessmen wanted to cash in before those F-16's can be permanently retired. They have at the most another 8 years into their life. Who knows Lockheed by that time might stop F-16 spare part production all together especially the older models. Most of Paki F-16's are not advanced. It looks like Pakis are desperate to keep F-16's going for another 10 years before they can all be replaced by JF-17's and J-10's.

They are financially handicapped for the foreseeable future when it comes to expensive acquisitions. The only option is to extend the life times of the existing weapons. Pakis will be getting squeezed more and more as the years go by when it comes to military acquisitions making them dependent solely on China who will milk them dry by talking sweet words of higher than himalayan friendship.

Chillpillpandey

Country flag
I am guessing their F-16's are in a bad shape. Some of them have already reached 30 years of service and few of them greater than 30 years of service. Americans being shrewd businessmen wanted to cash in before those F-16's can be permanently retired. They have at the most another 8 years into their life. Who knows Lockheed by that time might stop F-16 spare part production all together especially the older models. Most of Paki F-16's are not advanced. It looks like Pakis are desperate to keep F-16's going for another 10 years before they can all be replaced by JF-17's and J-10's.

They are financially handicapped for the foreseeable future when it comes to expensive acquisitions. The only option is to extend the life times of the existing weapons. Pakis will be getting squeezed more and more as the years go by when it comes to military acquisitions making them dependent solely on China who will milk them dry by talking sweet words of higher than himalayan friendship.
Its also highly probable that a lot of JF-17 lot got irreparably damaged in the floods. Maybe some F16 too.

Vikram314

Country flag

Kumaoni

No wonder some Rajputs sent their women to Mughal harems.
Please don’t say this again. The house who allegedly did this, Jaipur, became one of the important houses for Dharma under Sawai Jai Singh II. This gigachad shekhawat rajput, Subedar ujjeeen Singh SHekhawat ( Shekhwat is a Kachawaha sub clan), win a Vir Chakra for a daring raid in 2000 that 7 paki filths dragged across the LoC and tortured.
7ED6314D-EC4E-482E-93EF-946662DCF539.jpeg

Yes there are rajput supremacist filth, like there are also Brahmin commies, Jaat unionists, and Maratha supremacists. Let’s not let these fringe elements within a community generalize it.

Vinash

Country flag
Please don’t say this again. The house who allegedly did this, Jaipur, became one of the important houses for Dharma under Sawai Jai Singh II. This gigachad shekhawat rajput, Subedar ujjeeen Singh SHekhawat ( Shekhwat is a Kachawaha sub clan), win a Vir Chakra for a daring raid in 2000 that 7 paki filths dragged across the LoC and tortured.
View attachment 173433
Yes there are rajput supremacist filth, like there are also Brahmin commies, Jaat unionists, and Maratha supremacists. Let’s not let these fringe elements within a community generalize it.
I added the word "some" for this exact reason. I wasn't insulting all Rajputs.

That Rajput scumbag on Twitter needs to be constantly reminded that some of his ilk sent women to Mughal harems. His supremacist feelings need to be given a dose of reality from time to time.

I have ZERO issue with Rajputs. Infact, I love it when the likes of Ravindra Jadeja proudly display their caste #RajputBoy

Kumaoni

I added the word "some" for this exact reason. I wasn't insulting all Rajputs.

That Rajput scumbag on Twitter needs to be constantly reminded that some of his ilk sent women to Mughal harems. His supremacist feelings need to be given a dose of reality from time to time.

I have ZERO issue with Rajputs. Infact, I love it when the likes of Ravindra Jadeja proudly display their caste #RajputBoy
Don’t drag women into this. And this “harem” thing is largely overblown. Those marriages probably saved the Jaipur Kingdom from total annihilation, as they had very few men and manpower

. Just let this autist larp like the rest of his jobless ilk. What is he? Some rajput royal? Some accomplished rajput? What has he accomplished in his life? Nothing, asides from autistic caste kanging. This loser used to hold twitter spaces all night as he was a jobless bum. Nothing more nothing less. These caste kangers boast about their bravado but would be the first to run from any conflict lol.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles