Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

OFBkaRakhwala

Country flag
Here is the incident that my wife had to deal with, happened a few years ago. A pregnant M came to her for a routine Checkup , we are settled near kerala border she gets a lots of patients from the other side. So she was asking about her health, nutritions and everything. Casually she asked how has she come, is your husband with you ask him to come inside we can have discussion together. She called him in but she told her that she has come with her father in law as her husband is in dubai and she hasn't met him in couple of years. Naturally my wife couldn't keep calm her expressions changed, to this her father in law says it's ok as it is in the family only. Turns out father is the brother of her husband. This a true story.
I have read it all now

Vinash

Country flag
Here is the incident that my wife had to deal with, happened a few years ago. A pregnant M came to her for a routine Checkup , we are settled near kerala border she gets a lots of patients from the other side. So she was asking about her health, nutritions and everything. Casually she asked how has she come, is your husband with you ask him to come inside we can have discussion together. She called him in but she told her that she has come with her father in law as her husband is in dubai and she hasn't met him in couple of years. Naturally my wife couldn't keep calm her expressions changed, to this her father in law says it's ok as it is in the family only. Turns out father is the brother of her husband. This a true story.
No wonder Progressive degenerates love Muslims

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles