Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Concard

Country flag
Qatari Rials

I don't know whether the news is real or not. But their airline PIA is not worth $5 billion even in their dreams. They will be lucky if they get $500 million. I don't think Qataris who themselves run a successful airline are stupid enough to overpay for a shitty airline 10 times over. PIA is not even allowed to fly to Europe. They don't have lucrative slots at major airports. The only real valuable asset they have is "The Roosevelt Hotel" in New York which is valued at $1 billion. But I don't think Pakis will sell that precious asset to Qatar. You need that hotel for the elites in Pakistan for overnight stay when they visit their businesses in USA like Papa johns.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
1664112947455.png

1664113447634.png

Lol and these fagg0ts want Kashmir :lol:, the day isn’t far when Turkish economy will beequal to Porkistan InshaAllah! Turkucks have halved their economy in less than a decade and Porkis are following their Turkroach fathers en route to become twin failed states :lol:.
1664113454379.png

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Audio leak- Maryam Nawaz wants to import machinery from India

And Pakis underestimate Indian IT prowess, this is first shock for them, many more to come as India becomes a manufacturing hub gradually when we’ll control the manufacturing supply chains and technical supply chains.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles