Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
We're getting a lil distasteful here. :notsure:
I hate these westerners trying to mainstream a country like Pakistan but this particular crime isn't something we should joke about.
both the girl and the pakistani should be made fun.the girl especially should have kept away from the shithole.she knew the warnings and still went.we dont have to feel any sense of sadness for her.I dont care about her.this is just ammo and confirmation for me for what I think is the core of pakistani culture and the ideas in their zeitgeist.

let many bloggers like her get humiliated and destroyed so that the world aligns with us Indians and by that I mean only indian atheist ultranationalist viewpoint of pakistan and by extension our view of islam and pakistan as the most reliable buffer vessel for islam(the world's most major source of terrorism in this day and age) in this region.

also with a lot of our experience we can guess with a good degree of accuracy that the kind of person who would do these blogs and travels are usually the type who hate strong order and tech focused communities like us indian nationalists because they have noble savage mentality and like underdogs even if they were subhuman unambitious pakis.these guys would denigrate communities like the dharmic religious communities just to bring us down a peg because we try to get our stuff in order and grow and progress.these are usually foreign liberandus who would hate a strong gov that would protect superior civilized and hard working communities in favour of rioting anarchists and low effort communities like the true muslims present in pak.

Last edited:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
He is a Kashmiri Muslim from India.
then we must use this opportunity to denigrate this behavior and say it in a way that shames Islamists and islam in our own society.the onus should be on all normie muzzies to revolt and hate thei own religion and subvert it and give them ammo for it.insult and disrespect it oblivion.basically china style action is the best and most efficient.

Last edited:

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Came across the weirdest of threads on Twitter regarding Immigration to Europe.

I used to think Europe was completely stupid to let Muslim migrants into Europe but it seems their leadership wanted it to happen due to falling Demographics in Europe. They seem to have finally realized that Indian immigrants are better for Europe than Muslim migrants.

The reactions to this were mostly positive.

View attachment 167319

Instead of insulting Indian immigrants, some were expressing doubts that Indians are only interested in migrating to English speaking countries and aren't interested in Europe.

View attachment 167321

View attachment 167322

Some crazies came up with out of the box solutions on how to make Indians migrate to Europe i.e create droughts and heat waves :rofl:

View attachment 167320

Completely weird thread.

Keep an eye on India-Europe FTA discussions. Looks like Skilled Indians will get a tonne of Visas to Europe.

View attachment 167323

:pound::pound:I thought Germany with their Turkish peacefuls, Sweden with their Syrians and France with their North Africans were in good place to tackle demographic decline of their native populations.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles