Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

skunk works

Country flag
These subhumans use the word "Baniya" in a mocking/insulting tone. Of course, such subhumans tend to be utter failures in the field of business.
But didn't you know? European features, marital race and WE WUZ is all you need to run a country. Who needs to feed people and support an economy? We waz whiteys and shit.

RedPhantom

Country flag

Does any Indian want to be part of Pakistan pls raise hand if not react with haha to my comment 😂
They couldn't even keep hold of Bangladesh, can't hold on to Balochistan, have problems in Kyber-Pakhtunkhwa and PoK, have trouble fuming in Sindh but they still want more territory? To what, lose them a few years later?

maximus777

Country flag
They couldn't even keep hold of Bangladesh, can't hold on to Balochistan, have problems in Kyber-Pakhtunkhwa and PoK, have trouble fuming in Sindh but they still want more territory? To what, lose them a few years later?
Just picture what India could have accomplished if we even had a fraction of this daredevilry bordering on madness. The jazba junoon boys would have been neutered by now.

Vinash

Country flag
Paki refugee in Greece kills minor girl he was grooming

Came across the weirdest of threads on Twitter regarding Immigration to Europe.

I used to think Europe was completely stupid to let Muslim migrants into Europe but it seems their leadership wanted it to happen due to falling Demographics in Europe. They seem to have finally realized that Indian immigrants are better for Europe than Muslim migrants.

The reactions to this were mostly positive.

Screenshot from 2022-08-12 12-51-35.png

Instead of insulting Indian immigrants, some were expressing doubts that Indians are only interested in migrating to English speaking countries and aren't interested in Europe.

Screenshot from 2022-08-12 12-55-41.png

Screenshot from 2022-08-12 12-56-21.png

Some crazies came up with out of the box solutions on how to make Indians migrate to Europe i.e create droughts and heat waves :rofl:

Screenshot from 2022-08-12 12-55-28.png

Completely weird thread.

Keep an eye on India-Europe FTA discussions. Looks like Skilled Indians will get a tonne of Visas to Europe.

Screenshot from 2022-08-12 13-08-55.png

karn

Country flag
Came across the weirdest of threads on Twitter regarding Immigration to Europe.

I used to think Europe was completely stupid to let Muslim migrants into Europe but it seems their leadership wanted it to happen due to falling Demographics in Europe. They seem to have finally realized that Indian immigrants are better for Europe than Muslim migrants.

The reactions to this were mostly positive.

View attachment 167319

Instead of insulting Indian immigrants, some were expressing doubts that Indians are only interested in migrating to English speaking countries and aren't interested in Europe.

View attachment 167321

View attachment 167322

Some crazies came up with out of the box solutions on how to make Indians migrate to Europe i.e create droughts and heat waves :rofl:

View attachment 167320

Completely weird thread.

Keep an eye on India-Europe FTA discussions. Looks like Skilled Indians will get a tonne of Visas to Europe.

View attachment 167323
Indian nibba so blackpilled by racism that anything positive is .. weird .
That said .. many go to Germany. In not IT sectors .. European IT is pathetic I remember when I 1st took German classes the institute was empty .. by the time I went for the 3rd level the line for admission started at 6 am . They have DAAD or something to facilitate Foreigners..

Vinash

Country flag
Indian nibba so blackpilled by racism that anything positive is .. weird .
That said .. many go to Germany. In not IT sectors .. European IT is pathetic I remember when I 1st took German classes the institute was empty .. by the time I went for the 3rd level the line for admission started at 6 am . They have DAAD or something to facilitate Foreigners..
I'm not blackpilled.

I assumed Europeans wouldn't want any foreign migrants after their experience with mullas.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles