Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Country flag
Based, the man said nothing wrong to this harami muftkhor 'customer', it's sad he pays the ultimate price for it but still stood his ground.

Jhumla invented since they started out by invading Christian majority territories, (((Jesus is a Prophet in Islam))) etc are also for that purpose only.

End for all kaffirs is same there, die or convert
the paki found a way to get out of paying the bill.

Chillpillpandey

Country flag
Careful there. You can't throw around approximate numbers. When one has peanut forex reserves, every million counts. Their real reserves are $8.2 billion. Recently Chinese gave them loan to prop up their reserves.

That's what they are saying, but it is likely that the iron biradar has simply agreed to rollover $2.3b of previous karza, which these inbreds are selling to the jaahil awam as new loans.

NutCracker

Country flag

Lavde Lag Gaye.... No electricity....😊😊😍😍

Meaning no economic activities, no taxes, high unemployment, shrinking GDP, more imports, less export and wider trade deficit and therefore dependency on vicious cycles of IMF loan program till Porkies and Porkistan is bankrupt to core .. 😊😊😊
On such auspicious news let me reapeat that Indian Railways alone consume 9-10 GW.

Spread this fact as far as you can to burn porky asses.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
On such auspicious news let me reapeat that Indian Railways alone consume 9-10 GW.

Spread this fact as far as you can to burn porky asses.
Nuclear plant is producing zero. They should dismantle their nuclear weapon for the fissile material to produce some power. Nah! Let it be zero. Islami etami quwaat should have zero nuclear power production.

Motomaverick

Country flag
According to reports, in June 2017, Masih got into a dispute with a Muslim customer in Lahore after he repaired the latter’s bike. When Masih asked for payment, the customer did not pay the entire amount and asked for a waiver on grounds that he was a religious devotee. Masih refused the request, saying he believed in Christ. The issue of money led to a heated argument and a crowd gathered, accusing Masih of “disrespecting” the Prophet Muhammad. The mechanic had allegedly said that for Christians, Jesus was supreme. This was enough for his arrest.
So now Christians and Hindus also need to say that Ola is supreme?

Gajab bakchodi hai yeh to!

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Looks like the UAE export ban on Indian wheat was targeted at Pakistan. They need to import huge quantities of wheat and prices will go up in international market.

Why Afghanistan... How much they are paying to us ??

There are already many buyers available who can provide premium price instead of Afghan who get it for almost free.

Motomaverick

Country flag

Sanglamorre

Country flag
O KUFFAR
WHO NEEDS ELECTRICITY! I HAVE ALLAH LIGHTING MY LIFE!
WHO NEEDS BOOKS! I HAVE AL-QURAN TO TEACH ME!
WHO NEEDS FUEL, I HAVE THE RASOOL AT MY SIDE!

NAARA -E- TAKBEER!
ALLAHU AKBAR
ALLAHU AKBAR

Now you may laugh at this, but somewhere there are Pakis who think exactly such things.
They fill the gap of material needs with religion, like how the sworn commies of decades past used to try to replace the need for religion with material.

It is what enables their elites to keep swindling them of their rights and national wealth.
Allah gave roohani biriyani in Shahhenbagh
Allah will have roohani petrol in Porkland

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Textile sector loses $1bn export orders
The Newspaper's Staff Reporter Published July 7, 2022 - Updated about 2 hours ago

LAHORE: Claiming that over 300 textile mills have been closed due to a cut in gas supply, All Pakistan Textile Mills Association (Aptma) Chairman Abdul Rahim Nasir on Wednesday urged the federal government to restore gas supply to the textile industry on an urgent basis, stressing that a loss of almost $1 billion in exports has already been incurred because of it.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Textile sector loses $1bn export orders
The Newspaper's Staff Reporter Published July 7, 2022 - Updated about 2 hours ago

LAHORE: Claiming that over 300 textile mills have been closed due to a cut in gas supply, All Pakistan Textile Mills Association (Aptma) Chairman Abdul Rahim Nasir on Wednesday urged the federal government to restore gas supply to the textile industry on an urgent basis, stressing that a loss of almost $1 billion in exports has already been incurred because of it.
1 billion $ 💵 damage on forex reserve. Let's see what next on the 🍽 .

Chillpillpandey

Country flag
Why Afghanistan... How much they are paying to us ??

There are already many buyers available who can provide premium price instead of Afghan who get it for almost free.
Well, Afg did increase coal price from $90 to $200, soon after Pak pm announced they will buy coal for cheap from biradar mulk Afg 😹😹

Global Defence

New threads

Articles