Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Concard

Country flag
Yes, ek Dubai mai, toh ek Lawhore mai, ek London mai, to ek Islamabad mai :troll:

Military and Mullahs there have made best use of Islam like a communist caricature of religion exclusively to loot the Paki proletariat and so fallen and so retarded is the Paki that even while being swindled he will still blame the kuffar baniya Hindu blackie for his distress :pound:

Literally people from any other religion in the modern era would have people rebelling against both the secular bourgeois and the religious, but not with these guys.
There is no property tax in Pakistan. In fact in the recent economic decisions they have took where they rised taxes on many things, one thing they did not include is property tax. There is also no capital gains taxes either. This is the reason Paki elites pour money into real estate. As the size of Paki military elite increases in the years to come, expect more of this gated towns to pop up in the middle of no where. Every general upon his retirement gets some acres of land depending on his rank. The top guy like Bajwa gets around 90 acres. All the retired generals have assets abroad. Raheel Sheriff is not even in Pakistan. Kayani has assets in Australia.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Kamar Tor Mehngai Na Awam Ki Bhi Kamar Tor Di

Rs 12000/- per rice bag ????
yeasterday i have purchased a rice bag (25 kgs) for rs 1150/- !!!
Food is very affordable in our country. We are exporting grains. I get 25 kg rice here for 800. From control i e ration, You can getting 8 kg for rs 24. Those who have invested in agri stocks like ITC are in great profits.

NutCracker

Country flag
Kamar Tor Mehngai Na Awam Ki Bhi Kamar Tor Di

Rs 12000/- per rice bag ????
yeasterday i have purchased a rice bag (25 kgs) for rs 1150/- !!!
They are carrying two bags so i guess that fool is quoting price of 2 bags.. 6k each = 2300 INR

Why is she wearing gloves?
Spit..

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
One Trillion USD worth of gold to be extracted from Balochistan?

Not as easy as it sounds
There are Gold deposits everywhere, just some places it costs more to extract and process the gold than the Gold itself is worth, otherwise Kolar would have made us Rich instead of two shiity movies

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Not as easy as it sounds
There are Gold deposits everywhere, just some places it costs more to extract and process the gold than the Gold itself is worth, otherwise Kolar would have made us Rich instead of two shiity movies
True. All these headlines of minerals are misleading, without taking into feasibility of extracting those minerals.

For eg: Afghanistan. There were reports that 1 trillion dollar of minerals were found. Lefties claim that as proof of US imperialism. What people don't realize was that 1 trillion was assessment made by US Geological Survey (USGS). USGS is govt. department that only studies geographical formations of an area. It can tell contents of rock or soil but cannot do a feasibility study of extraction, only mining companies can do that. So a fraction of that would have been extractable and that too after spending billions on mining infra, roads, rail lines, etc.
Btw, very few mining companies actually turned up to explore the mining areas because they were so high risk (mostly chinese, since govt. there throws money at anything).

Another example, India is estimated to have 1,894 trillion cubic meters of gas hydrate reserves, which is greater than total gas reserves of Russia !!!! But currently there is no tech to extract gas from hydrates.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles