Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Okay, guys I was pulling your leg Urtica dioica L is the Latin name for bichu buti. If you touch it or run you'll end up with a nasty rash.. :megusta:
I'm relieved you say this now
15 minutes Late and the Planet would have been denied my bloodline

tribendra bisoi.

Ola in QR code.... ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ
Porkies are Chutiya Jahil Madrassa Chaap quom... ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Let me guess may be its because QR code and koran sounds similar . Might be a conspiracy of yahudi .

By the way TLP is a strategic depth instrument of pakistan army . I also remember reading a pakistani article saying its a creation of western allies and pak army to counter deobandi .
TLP as a Barelvi group, has an unidirectional focus on the issues of Khatm-e- Nabuwwat (finality of the prophethood) and Tauheen-e-Risalat (blaspheming the Prophet).

And TLP is not an โ€˜anti-stateโ€™ insurgent group like the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan, nor is it armed. Its members and supporters are ingrained in mainstream society, mostly residing in Punjab and Sindh, just like the cadres of India- centric terror groups, Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jaish-e-Muhammad .
Therefore, the military perceives the TLP as a โ€˜containable outfitโ€™ which can do its dirty work rather than making them hostile against the state. Aligning with the Army also helps the TLP to widen its base. We are seeing impact of this movement among indian muslims groups as well . It does not matter whether society becomes irrational in the process ..

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Jimih

Country flag
Look at the islamist state surrender to hooligans .Karachi police arrested the samsung employees instead of hooligans this what the indian muslims want to bring in india and our sc is promoting it
No it should be lesson to Hindus.

We can start with Companies who releases secular ads on Navratri, Holi or companies/vendors on Amazon who print Hindu deities pictures on doormats, there are many examples.

Muslims stands by their religion, does Hindus do the same?

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
Look at the islamist state surrender to hooligans .Karachi police arrested the samsung employees instead of hooligans this what the indian muslims want to bring in india and our sc is promoting it
I donโ€™t feel itโ€™s better laughing on them on this issue just because they surrendered to jihadis to save their own lives, especially after our own supreme court has sided with jihadis because even our judges know that theyโ€™ll get their heads blown off if they give any judgement in support of nupur or Kanhaiyyalal ji by the same peaceful minority.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles