Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Waanar

Country flag
It was a diverse land, Pathans weren't dominant and majority there.
Also the graveyard of empires is a meme, Islam or no Islam :bplease:
Graveyard of empires? More like brothel of invaders.

The greeks, the Persians, the Mongols, the Uzbeks, the Turks, the Russians, the Americans, basically anyone with two legs breakdances all over their territory, gets bored, leaves and et voilà-
Muh graveyard of empires!

It's all about the confidence, lads.
Some countries are ashamed of getting invaded even once and some countries are proud of getting buttfucked non stop.

shade

Country flag

The greeks, the Persians, the Mongols, the Uzbeks, the Turks, the Russians, the Americans, basically anyone with two legs breakdances all over their territory, gets bored, leaves and et voilà-

Some countries are ashamed of getting invaded even once and some countries are proud of getting buttfucked non stop.
They are not proud about getting buttfucked.
They delude themselves into believing that they were the ones doing the buttfucking. :bplease:

I do not wish genocide upon the pakjabis, paksindhis as much as I do on these savages.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

If US does not intervene during Soviet - Aghanistan war. I can expect some serious Gulag style treatments for Afghans. Hit them and bend them to soviet will something how chechens doing dirty work for Russian armed forces.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Those pakis claim to take all histories of harappan civilization, takshashila University, all the scientific achievement made by people born there
It's difficult to counter paki although they were all sanatani but they say eventhough they are converted to islam but those people are their ancestors
But my continuous question is is it true for them to claim their ancestors achievement although they are not the same as them or completely false
Need a detailed answer so that I can analyze
If someone pls

shade

Country flag

A certain Arab Caliphate general while conquering the Sassanid Persian Empire, ordered all the books/srcolls etc in the library of Ctesiphon to be burnt or thrown into the nearby river(Tigris or Euphrates i don't remember )

He arrogantly declared that alhamdulilah, only one book is enough to contain whatever a man needs to learn

1656612973051.png

Behold, the Book.

Science, Math and language are for Kaffirs, the mard -e- momin -e- pak needs only one book.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
did they always subsidize many things like here in India?Isn't this a return to normal prices or is there something inflating their prices because this price inflation for fuel has come many times.
They were living far beyond their means due to Western aid. Now being forced to understand their limitations due to sharp cut in aid and barely any loans

Still not reducing defence budget, so more uneducated, hungry, radicalized Bakis in the future

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles