Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Glorious Pakistan awaam in reddit decided to discuss there is no country called INDIA.

Since after 70 Years of Independence the entire country failed miserably in its objective. Thus awaam claims they are from Arabs, Turkey, Indus valley , Persians and now Chinese etc.

We all know they are inbred pigs.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
I have a doubt that are pashtuns real inhabitants of takshashila or gandhar
I am damn sure all pashtuns were Hindus atleast
I feel so, hindus and sikhs of KPK/Afghanistan look like local pashtoons, don’t know about sikhism but one cannot convert to Hindu dharm, one has to be born a hindu. So I feel that they might be hindus once, but again I’m not at all sure about it.

shade

Country flag
I have a doubt that are pashtuns real inhabitants of takshashila or gandhar
I am damn sure all pashtuns were Hindus atleast
Pashtoons are some random ass irrelevant tribe of Afghandu land that only came to prominence post-Islamification of the territory of Afghanustan.

Gandhara and Takshashila were both Hindu kingdoms of people more similar to modern Punjabis and Kashmiris.
The current territory of Afghanustan was ruled by various tribes, including our Indian ones, Persians, random goatfuckers shat out of central asia even before Islam.

The Pashtoon later on started absorbing all the tribes they conquered and pashtoonized them.
That's why the current regions of KPK and eastern Afgandustan have Poothans in them.

For e.g they have a "Ghilzai" tribe that is the (((Khilji))) tribe of the (((Alauddin))) infame, Khiljis were originally Turkic, they also have gora looking fuckers with blond/red hair and blue/green eyes, these are said to be a tribe of Scythians who settled in the land of Afgandustan.

Waanar

Country flag
I feel so, hindus and sikhs of KPK/Afghanistan look like local pashtoons, don’t know about sikhism but one cannot convert to Hindu dharm, one has to be born a hindu. So I feel that they might be hindus once, but again I’m not at all sure about it.
Some were Hindus, some were Buddhist, some were Zoroastrian and some were basically a mix of Hinduism and animism. I'm no historian but that's what I gather from what little I have read of these people.

shade

Country flag
Some were Hindus, some were Buddhist, some were Zoroastrian and some were basically a mix of Hinduism and animism. I'm no historian but that's what I gather from what little I have read of these people.
It was a diverse land, Pathans weren't dominant and majority there.
Also the graveyard of empires is a meme, Islam or no Islam :bplease:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles