Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

shade

Country flag
Remove the muslims as part of some deal some 20-30 yrs later when pak is in shambles, i dint mean to take it through war but money
Nahi hoga, you grab it through war and either go the good old ethnic cleansing route or create a genetically tailored bioweapon, release it there and then invade and conquer.
I mean there must be some truth to muh abbu was arabz n sheeit. :troll:

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
Remove the muslims as part of some deal some 20-30 yrs later when pak is in shambles, i dint mean to take it through war but money
That is regarded as ethnoreligious cleansing. Its a big no-no. Ethnoreligious cleansing goes against fundamental principles of Republic on India, Indian constitution and UDHR.
Such actions are wrong and don't sit well with vibrant modern democracy like India.
Ethnoreligious cleansing have no place in modern world.

SGOperative

Country flag
That is regarded as ethnoreligious cleansing. Its a big no-no. Ethnoreligious cleansing goes against fundamental principles of Republic on India, Indian constitution and UDHR.
Such actions are wrong and don't sit well with vibrant modern democracy like India.
i dint ask for any cleaning lol, just a dirty deal with the Real Rulers of Porkiland after 20-30 yrs.

Concard

Country flag
Isn't this what happened in Kashmir? Where was the constitution, UDHR and fundamental principles of Republic of India? You want to play by the rules. But Muslims since time immemorial haven't played by the rules. If they want something they take it by force. All those fancy words be damned. Only stupid Hindus abide by the golden rule. Muslims and Christians don't give a shit. When the American South wanted to secede from the Union, Lincoln tore up the constitution and went to war with them to unite the country. On the other hand we were unfortunately blessed with scumbag bastards like Nehru and Gandhi who gave into the demands of inbred Muslims who tore up the country. Fucking worse they allowed more inbreds to stay in the very land they divided.

Let's be fucking realistic. I understand we were all raised in Dharmic households where abiding by the golden rule is the norm not exception. Treat others as you want to be treated. I get it. But look at the history of the followers of Christianity and Islam. They have wiped out every tribe and indigenous culture they came in contact with. Our country is already under attack from these foreign barbaric ideologies for a long time. Entire North East has lost their indigenous faiths. Indian culture, traditions and values have been erased in many parts of India. We can't be beating the drum of secularism and tolerance when the other side want us to be eradicated from our own land. Our decent upbringing is preventing us from seeing the true enemy. We no longer can be blind to what is happening in the country. Be ignorant and blind at your own risk and your future off springs. You say committing genocide is evil. But the other side is looking exactly for the moment to commit genocide when they have the numbers on their side. I no longer give a fuck. My humanity is only reserved for Dharmic people and others who have been with good terms with us like Jews and Parsis.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
A little too much daydreaming on our end. Muslims don't leave anywhere unless they're uprooted bit by bit with extreme force. The muzzie population of Karachi and Sindh overall is there to stay unless we're willing to slaughter all of them. Let's first concentrate on dealing with the muzzies in our own country before making posts that sound as intelligent as the paki shenanigans we post here.

NutCracker

Country flag
create a genetically tailored bioweapon, release it there and then invade and conquer.
Polio drops + impotency.. 😈😈 game finish in one generation.

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light. Do not go gentle into that good night.

Overlord

Country flag
Take your moral high ground shit anywhere else.
Nobody here gives a damn against these roaches, only ultracucks do.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Knock knock ....

Private armies ...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles