Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Mate; Polak scums will literally jump them
why the hate against polish people,

I literally think most pakistanis are subhumans due to their culture and genetics being damaged through inbreeding and islam.

If the pakis were all dead , including women and children, I would not bat an eye and even cheer for the world has lost future terror spawns.

Whatever the geopolitical issue is with poland,I dont see them as low class humans being worthy of an abortion or extermination.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Internet polaks think so about Indians, which is why Kumaoni is like that.
I am talking about things objectively,not from bias or subjective analysis.

If you are using the verticals of scientific temper, capability to develop into good future ready citizens for the coming high tech world,institutions,etc.Indians are better than Pakis and have crossed the metaphorical threshold long ago while pakis are stated to be far below the threshold and will always be below that line due to systemic issues in their culture and nation which are not going to change without great turmoil.

It is a matter of reality not subjective thinking.Indians simply are better and should carry themselves like that even though individual indians might care about pakis,we should not see them as equals,I certainly don't even see them as worthy of basic rights and amenities as it would be wasted on them.The only paki that I might like is on that is not of that culture and not at all influenced by islam or wokeism at which point is he still a paki.

The polacks on the on internet can type whatever they want,but it wont change the ground reality.Perception of reality is not reality.

My opinion of poland and the polish are not based on any perception but based on reality and they are measured and graded according to my hidden parameters that I use for every tribe some of which are mentioned above.

Kumaoni

Let them, as they are devoted Christians from Europe, we don't need to think shit about them as they are harmless. Local pastors made them see Hindus as denegrates from a pagan religion.
Harmless? They literally beat up fleeing Indian refugees just this year from Ukraine and hospitalized one of them.

shade

Country flag
Let them, as they are devoted Christians from Europe, we don't need to think shit about them as they are harmless. Local pastors made them see Hindus as denegrates from a pagan religion.
They are racist assholes who hate anything non-white tho.
It also doesn't help that the country is ruled by a Polish Nationalist Catholic party, basically like BJP but much more edgier.
Most of their hate is currently THEY SUPPORT RUSSIANS REEEEEEE

lcafanboy

Country flag
Gawd look at the face of this mleccha. He knows what he has to do to get a Polish visa, lol. :eek1::shock::megusta::devil::devil:
Like POPAT like Followers. He married khatija 40yrs old woman when he was 25yrs, a fifteen years older woman than him. Why? She was a successful rich business woman and he could enjoy lavish life on her wealth.... 😊

NeXoft007

Country flag
Like POPAT like Followers. He married khatija 40yrs old woman when he was 25yrs, a fifteen years older woman than him. Why? She was a successful rich business woman and he could enjoy lavish life on her wealth.... 😊
The whole point on marrying her was her wealth which got left behind by her late husband. But Islam doesn't allows women to inherit whole portion of her own family wealth.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
No issue with porkis calling themselves oldest civilization, which literally means accepting their ancestors in Indus Valley were Hindus. Issue starts when they start calling themselves sons of Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Babur etc... So basically they can't figure out who their real father is...
Sab BHARTIYA hai right from oldest origins ;)

1656559640744.png
changes to 45 deg and gives
1656559662863.png

The fish sign of Sindhu Sarasvati deciphered as Ma only ;)

DHARMAAloneTriumphs.png

In 2-3 years we see important breakthroughs in this regards as more and more institutions are taking up this research work. The deeper we go and everything becomes more and more Bhartiya.

Last edited:

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Hey folks can someone provide answer or quote previous posts regarding the pakis calling themselves oldest civilization although it was part of bharatvarsha and entire place was inhabitants of Hindus but we all know pashtuns were Hindus and now they are Muslim so they claim to have major contribution in ancient civilization
Chutiya gulam cucked paki bastards of the conquest excreted from Indian mooslame league in 1947ad.

This is study undertaken by arabs not any "Hindutvaadi". Even now the arabs acknowledge magnificent Itihas of BHARATVARSH.

Then why do you care about this gulam cuckverts chooran.

This has now been proven that GUJARATIS of BHARATVARSH were establishing new colonies in Bahrain as well ;)

1656561410228.png

DHARMAAlonetriumphs2.PNG

SAAR pottery corresponds to material associated with the later phases of the Saurashtra Harappan, with the best parallels from Rojdi Phase C (2000–1700 bce), LothalPhase B (2000–1800 bce), and Rangpur Period II B-C (1900–1500 bce)
1656561709288.png
1656561715252.png

Photo credits above and below to GemsofIndology*

These are passport seals see how common they are. Common to dilmun excavation and GUJARAT.

DHARMAAlonetriumphs3.PNG

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles