Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Pakis happy after this Udaipur Hindu man beheading by a Abdul! :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

This is typical Islamic mentality hidden under so called BHAI-chara!

Islamic Pakistan has killed the most muslims ever in history!
Pak Army killed 3,000,000 Muslim Bangladeshis.
Pak Army ra*ed 200,000 Muslim Bangladeshi women.
Pak Army killed 100,000 Muslims in Kashmir.
Pak Army killed 80,000+ Muslims Pakistani using Planes/Tanks/Helis/Artillery during WOT , mostly civilians.
Pak Army killed 10,000's Muslim Baloch.

Pak Army killed 10,000's Muslim Sindhi.

Pak Army supported Terrorist orgs fighting for in Khalisthan/North East India and even China.
Pak Army is slaughtering all Shias/Ahmediyas/Hazaras/Hindus/Sikhs/Christians ie. all Non-Sunni's.
Almost all terrorism acts in the WORLD are traced back to Pakistan.

Soon they will break into pieces for such heinous acts of Iblis!

View attachment 161854
These Porkistani dogs were crying and begging for mercy in front of Sri Lanka condemning the incident when jihadis burnt alive a Sri Lankan man in Sialkot for Blasphemy accusations. And today are justifying and celebrating the terror attack by their fellow peacefools.

Anyways, frenly reminder, retarded inbreeders remain retarded inbreeders.

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
These Porkistani dogs were crying and begging for mercy in front of Sri Lanka condemning the incident when jihadis burnt alive a Sri Lankan man in Sialkot for Blasphemy accusations. And today are justifying and celebrating the terror attack by their fellow peacefools.
Lolz these pesy ccp financing pfi goons and porki muslim terrorists

shade

Country flag

No wonder why Pakistanis produce so many terrorists, their media, their education, their society, all produces terrorists only.

This incident has ruined my day, and I don’t even come close to a peacefool. My respect for China and Israel only grow day by day, especially China, they 110% know how exactly to tackle this menace. Remember an Uighur had tried to bomb a Hindu temple in Thailand? I won’t ever every target any chinese over Xinjiang now, they’re doing great service to humanity.
Bhai tu Kashmiri hai na?
Don't you literally live among them?

Peacefuliye har desh me same hote hai.
what race, language ethnic group nothing matters.
Uygurstan, Arab countries, Nigeria, Indonesia, Bharatkhand wherever the same behavior patterns.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Bhai tu Kashmiri hai na?
Don't you literally live among them?
Used to live among Shias, guess after KPs, next will be shias, just like there’s a saying among jihadis in Kashmiri, “Kafiran pat rafizan lar”.
1656443097898.jpeg

Peacefuliye har desh me same hote hai.
what race, language ethnic group nothing matters.
Uygurstan, Arab countries, Nigeria, Indonesia, Bharatkhand wherever the same behavior patterns.
It’s true, next time you try to target china for their wonderful treatment of uighurs, remember this.
Uighurs bombed a Hindu temple in Thailand. Aur karo “Weee sapport ooeeghoor phreedum”.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
16 hours power cuts in Pakistan aka the Nooklear paav bumb Ishlamic supa powa and massive protests and burning! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lekin lekin....

Le Typical Paki: Jo bhi ho...hamari G* is on fire but... Haaamne Endiya se JAAANG ladni hai fir bhi! :heh:

1656456120731.png

1656455826003.png

1656455791219.png

PS: Our media busy in that Maharashtra political turmoil 25 hrs a day! If not then PUTIN using nukes anytime crap UKR war news! :dude:

Last edited:

DocK

Country flag
16 hours power cuts in Pakistan aka the Nooklear paav bumb Ishlamic supa powa and massive protests and burning! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lekin lekin....

Le Typical Paki: Jo bhi ho...hamari G* is on fire but... Haaamne Endiya se JAAANG ladni hai fir bhi! :heh:

View attachment 161892

View attachment 161891

View attachment 161890

PS: Our media busy in that Maharashtra political turmoil 25 hrs a day! If not then PUTIN using nukes anytime crap UKR war news! :dude:
Don't blame our media here.

I mean what is more news worthy?
A. Financial Capital state in political flux
B. Possibility of restart of cold war with immediate nuclear threat
C. A failed state being a failed state.

I mean do you see news that Somali citizen are not getting power? Or Boko Haram controlled areas don't have vaccination?

Concard

Country flag
Poland ke passport ke liye kitni badi kimat chukani padi
He might get a Polish passport but rest assured I can tell you given his education his life would be hell in Poland. Poland doesn't have many immigrants. If they do have immigrants they are mainly from Ukraine and other parts of Eastern Europe. Polish people are not particularly found of Islam or Muslims. Learning Polish is a pain in the ass. It is one of the most difficult languages to learn out there among European languages after Hungarian. If you have skills however especially in IT then you can somewhat make it in Poland. I highly doubt this auto mechanic can make a living in Poland. Heck, there are no autos in Poland. You need to have vocational training to get a job which again requires Polish language skills. All in all this chap will come back to Pakistan or he will end up picking up trash and do menial jobs which Polish don't want to do.

DocK

Country flag
He might get a Polish passport but rest assured I can tell you given his education his life would be hell in Poland. Poland doesn't have many immigrants. If they do have immigrants they are mainly from Ukraine and other parts of Eastern Europe. Polish people are not particularly found of Islam or Muslims. Learning Polish is a pain in the ass. It is one of the most difficult languages to learn out there among European languages after Hungarian. If you have skills however especially in IT then you can somewhat make it in Poland. I highly doubt this auto mechanic can make a living in Poland. Heck, there are no autos in Poland. You need to have vocational training to get a job which again requires Polish language skills. All in all this chap will come back to Pakistan or he will end up picking up trash and do menial jobs which Polish don't want to do.
Why do you think he married his grandma? For beauty?
Any menial job in Poland is better than Auto mechanic in economically screwed Pakistan. He will happily clean toilets for the rest of his life in Poland if he can reach there.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles