Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

karn

Country flag
In all these ambushes these idiots don't even use the mounted machine gun that can suppress the enemy lol.Balouch FC is really the worst in the world
Meh .. Ambushes are deadly for a reason .. I doubt the MG gunner could even see who was shooting at them ...
He had the choice of waiting and squinting at the the mountain to see little puffs of dust from the firing and get killed or to just hug the cover for dear life ..
Ive seen burgerland soldiers in similar situations doing the same thing (getting into an intimate relationship with a rock) .. and then they call in air support ofcourse.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Meh .. Ambushes are deadly for a reason .. I doubt the MG gunner could even see who was shooting at them ...
He had the choice of waiting and squinting at the the mountain to see little puffs of dust from the firing and get killed or to just hug the cover for dear life ..
Ive seen burgerland soldiers in similar situations doing the same thing (getting into an intimate relationship with a rock) .. and then they call in air support ofcourse.
The most efficient way to fight out of a ambush is to gun the vehicle out or if it stops put down as much lead as possible to suppress them .the paki clearly had the option of firing that MG and he was in somewhat protected option due to the turret and this is something mild compared to what burger boys faced in Afghanistan with RPGs and IEDs that means staying in the vehicle means toast.

karn

Country flag
The most efficient way to fight out of a ambush is to gun the vehicle out or if it stops put down as much lead as possible to suppress them .the paki clearly had the option of firing that MG and he was in somewhat protected option due to the turret and this is something mild compared to what burger boys faced in Afghanistan with RPGs and IEDs that means staying in the vehicle means toast.
What you are describing will be done by the bravest 10% of any army .. If a bullet wizzes by your head you will immediately 1st look to get cover yourself. This dude did that and then was forced to hide behind the turret cause he himself is suppressed lol.
Look there is plenty to criticize .. why are their gernails sending this cannon fodder in unarmoured .... wait is that a viggo ? :hehe:

Waanar

Country flag
In all these ambushes these idiots don't even use the mounted machine gun that can suppress the enemy lol.Balouch FC is really the worst in the world
The thing is, Baloch choose good kill zones. On a road's bend, surrounded by high ground with ample cover and concealment and good line of sight on the places to where these guys may try to run away. The (overly excessive) firepower further helps with the swiss cheesing.
We also don't know if the engine was working or if it was shot to the point of incapacitation.
You can fault the packies here for their route selection but not their response.

Any unit caught in that position is sure to lose some if not all of their men. These guys could've been SSG, Paras or even tier 1 western units and if caught in the same predicament as these guys, they would've died.

Yes, it's a different thing altogether that few units would be dumb enough to drive down a road surrounded by mountains in a thin skinned vehicle in bandit country.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
What you are describing will be done by the bravest 10% of any army .. If a bullet wizzes by your head you will immediately 1st look to get cover yourself. This dude did that and then was forced to hide behind the turret cause he himself is suppressed lol.
Look there is plenty to criticize .. why are their gernails sending this cannon fodder in unarmoured .... wait is that a viggo ? :hehe:
I am just having fun mocking Pakis 😂 idiots in peedf make a big thing when an Indian police trainee couldn't get on roap and made a thread on it.i have to bash and mock them even if I myself would just cover my head and hug my rifle in that situation 😂

karn

Country flag
I am just having fun mocking Pakis 😂 idiots in peedf make a big thing when an Indian police trainee couldn't get on roap and made a thread on it.i have to bash and mock them even if I myself would just cover my head and hug my rifle in that situation 😂
The burgerlanders made a whole ass movie about it .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles