Country flag
Last edited:

Corvus Splendens

Country flag

Concard

Country flag
Sorry for Poking you again & again on this

But for me it's a question of life and death... am emotionally invested in it

I couldn't find any top Paki twitter handle mentioning this... only 2 news outlets samaa & Dunya reported it based on "sources" 4-5 hours back... still not many pakis have picked it.
LOL. Whether the news is true or not, Pakis have to take a loan from someone. The reason Pakis have negotiated a loan with China is because Chinese won't ask them to rise their fuel prices and stop the subsidies. The new coalition doesn't want to anger the common Paki. They want to deny Imrand Khan any potshots he want to take when it comes to fuel prices against the newly formed government. If they go to IMF for loans they will have to surrender their economic sovereignty.

This taking of new loans is old news for Pakis. Loans after loans after loans with no end in sight. The debt mountain is only increasing every single day. I am more interested in knowing who will Pakis ask for loans next time which won't be far away. That day will come again in couple of months time. Honestly I want them to depend on China for loans. Chinese might not bleed much by giving out few billions. But they will have to keep bankrolling them. Chinese attitude is suck every penny out of you where as Pakis are turning the tables on them. They have nothing to give but everything to take. It is a match made in heaven.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I have genuinely never seen such lowlife scum. They'll nuke their economy and future, make life hell for their masses, just get a chance to have a war with India. Which in their warped tiny minds, somehow they'll win this war magically, and as soon as they do that all of their problems will magically vanish overnight too. Then at the first sight of things not going their way, they'll run like little mouse or use their kin as meatshields. They'll eat grass, beg, borrow and bide their time in abject misery for another decade or so just with the hope of getting another dig at India soon. And this time they'll finally somehow win miraculously and the world will surely stand up and applaud them at last.
In a way this is good for them as a people.

You must have something and concrete driving your countrymen other than money and material benefit as that is what is going to keep you fighting and not running away when if you suddenly lose them due to a recession.

Countries can grow poor,but one of the real treasures that many countries do not talk about are the sense of community and peace that can develop when the average person lives with people like him in his midst and hence feel secure.also another treasure is the presence of a low resolution long term dream within the collective consciousness of the people.pakistani have a clear low resolution long term dream even though it may not be practical,this may be helping in non material ways.

We should think deeply,what will the nationalists on our side have that will motivate our side to stay if all the material stuff is taken from us.we must develop and cement those things if we have them.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
It's not final... may turn out to be bubble yet again... Report says... Pakistan is "likely" to get based on sources

Another one👇 dhai Arab dollar milne ka "imkaan"(probably)

In old days, loan were news. Now 'karjay ka' 'Imkaan' have become breaking news.

Aman kumar

Country flag
Guys… off topic but I think we really need to support the ex-Muslims of India… recently I came across ex-Muslim Sahil debating a maulana and the maulana didn’t had any answers to his questions… this guy seems to be logical and I worry that some jihadi might do a halal on him…

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Guys… off topic but I think we really need to support the ex-Muslims of India… recently I came across ex-Muslim Sahil debating a maulana and the maulana didn’t had any answers to his questions… this guy seems to be logical and I worry that some jihadi might do a halal on him…
Ex Muslims are atheists. They'll attack hindu faiths like that ex muslim guy making lewd cartoons of goddesses.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Ex Muslims are atheists. They'll attack hindu faiths like that ex muslim guy making lewd cartoons of goddesses.
That's few and far between. Besides, we have no shortage of secular "Hindus" doing the same. Ex Muslims overall are a positive trend and need to be protected against their rabid community. They don't hold the poison against Hinduism that normal islamists do.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
My observation of Pakistani so called "liberals"

In India, we have always criticized terrorists who attack civilians on both sides of the border. When news of murdered Pakistani school children come in, Indians across political spectrum criticize perpetrators.

However I have seen recent discussions of so called Pakistani liberals who are openly supporting terrorist Yasin Malik who has killed many Kashmiri Hindus.

What is even more unfortunate is many Indians go to these Paki liberals for their own validation. These Indian simps go to great lengths to denounce TTP and BLA because they attack pakistani civilians but at the same time remain silent when other side supports civilian killers like Yasin Malik.

In my observation there are no real liberals in Pakistan. They all support Jihad against India. The difference is some do it openly and some hide behind Aman Ka Tamasha.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
My observation of Pakistani so called "liberals"

In India, we have always criticized terrorists who attack civilians on both sides of the border. When news of murdered Pakistani school children come in, Indians across political spectrum criticize perpetrators.

However I have seen recent discussions of so called Pakistani liberals who are openly supporting terrorist Yasin Malik who has killed many Kashmiri Hindus.

What is even more unfortunate is many Indians go to these Paki liberals for their own validation. These Indian simps go to great lengths to denounce TTP and BLA because they attack pakistani civilians but at the same time remain silent when other side supports civilian killers like Yasin Malik.

In my observation there are no real liberals in Pakistan. They all support Jihad against India. The difference is some do it openly and some hide behind Aman Ka Tamasha.
Liberals are shariah compliant society. While they have some good opinions but they also have insanity. No matter whichever liberals may be, they will have some of detrimental thoughts in them.

Concard

Country flag
Can't even grow their own wheat now despite fertile lands

Actually you are not wrong. Most Indians don't know the other side of Pakistan. So let me introduce you to the other side. Here is the arable land in Pakistan.
1653800622774.png

As you can see most of their arable land is in Punjab and Sindh. Rest is all desert not suitable for agriculture. It's no wonder why they are most at risk as global temperatures rise. When you have limited amount of agricultural land you would normally expect them to protect them at all costs for food security, but that is not the case. Their military generals have been gobbling up agricultural land and turning them into housing societies to make a big mullah overnight. Recently, their generals cut down Mango trees in Multan for a housing society.

Given their uncontrollable increase in population where they are projected to hit 300 million by 2035, you can expect more arable land to be lost in coming years. They will in future will also become net food importer. Global warming will ensure that it happens as less water will be available downstream for agriculture.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles