Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

MilkTeaAlliance32

Country flag
If CIA is serious about the region, they should start helping BLA..and liberate Balochistan. That way they might get a friendly regime in the region to keep an eye on Taliban as well as Iran. Warna in sab ka kuch fayda nhi..
I honestly don't whether America is supporting the Pakistani government, or whether they say they are supporting them, but are secretly fighting them behind the scenes. It's very difficult to tell with them, especially with Biden. He says one thing and does another.

Jimih

Country flag
Matlab... it's destined to become an Islamic version of Sri Lanka in next few weeks

Bcoz... financial stability matters & not who is in govt
Condition like Sri Lanka is very very possible.

I wonder what/who is stopping IMF from providing bailout package to Pakistan, coz in early days it was instantneous inspite of pre-conditions.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Condition like Sri Lanka is very very possible.

I wonder what/who is stopping IMF from providing bailout package to Pakistan, coz in early days it was instant inspite of pre-conditions.
Bcoz it's time over for them

So... cows have stopped producing milk & hens have stopped laying eggs

This was said 2 yrs ago... but everybody laughed it off

Hens & cows are Western/Arab nations & Financial institutions who have bailed out Pak multiple times.

Last edited:

alex86neo

Country flag
Where's a Bayraktar when you need one?

What the hell is taking so long for skirmishes to break out?
By now, Taliban should've already started supplying arms and ammo to local Pashtuns there. Is it because of heightened surveillance or something in Islamabad?
You are making same mistakes which Pakistan made during Kargil. We can not presume that taliban and BLA will automatically intervene

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles