Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Pakistan is in flames. They shouldn’t have supported Taliban. Seems like CIA still showing to the world it can regime change if you really fuck with me. I don’t like CIA at all, but gotta respect it

It is not CIA. But we should understand one thing from Independence to till today Pakistan could no be stable for any long period. They will always do coup, join with whoever throwing some money, send pigs to Kashmir to get slaughtered. Their entire existence is to defeat India and bring Ghaza-e-hind :scared2::scared2:. So the entire foundation is build upon some air castle and coupled with an awom with full blown retardation. You can't expect anything significant. They will always go through the cycle of dog poop.

Kumaoni

It is not CIA. But we should understand one thing from Independence to till today Pakistan could no be stable for any long period. They will always do coup, join with whoever throwing some money, send pigs to Kashmir to get slaughtered. Their entire existence is to defeat India and bring Ghaza-e-hind :scared2::scared2:. So the entire foundation is build upon some air castle and coupled with an awom with full blown retardation. You can't expect anything significant. They will always go through the cycle of dog poop.
It’s most definitely CIA. They just decided to have some fun in Paxtan

lcafanboy

Country flag

Naya Porkistan. No petrol at petrol pumps and no cash in ATM machines in La-Whore.... 😊🤣😂😂🤣🤣😅😅

People (imran Khan supporters) marching to create new Porkistan... 😊😊

Just a few more days for a spectacular fall of Porkistan. Grab your POPCORN TUBs. After RS 200 to one USD, now enjoy the new mini Porkistan in the making.... 😊😊

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Pakistan is in flames. They shouldn’t have supported Taliban. Seems like CIA still showing to the world it can regime change if you really fuck with me. I don’t like CIA at all, but gotta respect it
If CIA is serious about the region, they should start helping BLA..and liberate Balochistan. That way they might get a friendly regime in the region to keep an eye on Taliban as well as Iran. Warna in sab ka kuch fayda nhi..

Waanar

Country flag

Kumaoni

If CIA is serious about the region, they should start helping BLA..and liberate Balochistan. That way they might get a friendly regime in the region to keep an eye on Taliban as well as Iran. Warna in sab ka kuch fayda nhi..
I think they just wanted to create some turmoil and let Pakistanis do the rest

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles