Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
PAF plane crash in Pakjab

By looking at the vertical Stabilizer, the engine exhaust and the fuselage section, it seems to me that this a Mirage-3/Mirage-5. Also it could be F-7PG.

1. This is a PAF Mirage-3.
4890279.jpg

2. This is a PAF Mirage-5
5192151.jpg

3. It could be an F-7PG. (For Image : Refer to Google). Engine exhaust/Vertical Stabilizer of Mirage 3/5/F-7PG seem very similar but I know it's one of the 3 for sure)

[CONCLUSION : It's definitely a Mirage-3/5/F-7PG!]

Last edited:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
By looking at the vertical Stabilizer, the engine exhaust and the fuselage section, it seems to me that this a Mirage-3/Mirage-5. Also it could be F-7PG.

1. This is a PAF Mirage-3.
View attachment 157393

2. This is a PAF Mirage-5
View attachment 157394

3. It could be an F-7PG. (For Image : Refer to Google). Engine exhaust/Vertical Stabilizer of Mirage 3/5/F-7PG seem very similar but I know it's one of the 3 for sure)

[CONCLUSION : It's definitely a Mirage-3/5/F-7PG!]
Finally confirmed. It's an F-7PG (Trainer Variant).

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Till 2050 their will be no Pakistan left.
Pakis must stop dreaming.
Actually a super weakened and balkanized Pakistan (or rather sindh, baluchistan, punjab,etc), that is dependent on us but somewhat stable, might not be a bad idea since it provides us with a buffer with absolute crazy land on their west, and solves Indian sub-continents historical western invasion problem.

Dissolution of state and Pakistan going full Syria or Yemen will be a nightmare.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Afghan refugees hold rally, want to settle in developed countries

ISLAMABAD: Hundreds of Afghan nationals on Monday staged a protest rally in Islamabad to get shelters in developed countries saying they don’t want to go back to their country being governed by Taliban.

The Afghan nationals, who have been camping outside the National Press Club for the last several weeks, brought out the rally from the press club to D-Chowk.

Some of the protesters Dawn spoke to said they were insecure under the Taliban government that’s why they left their country.

“We are here and want to get settled in any developed country. So far, we are not being given the status of refugees here,” said Alyas Zaki, a protester.

He said Pakistan was also not providing asylum to them, adding: “We know people of Pakistan are also facing several challenges such as unemployment and high inflation, therefore

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles