Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
It's just a fact. People blame Punjabis for the failure of 1857 mutiny but don't look at how much they sacrificed in the 1900s. Why no one talks about that ?
You understand that britfags stooges Singh Sabha invented shietload of bs to disarm Khalsa GuruGobind and Guru Sikhs to engineer fraud of Hindu sikh separateness in the 1900s only. Sikhs are worshippers of Rama of Hari Prabhu = Visnu): they themselves say so. But the coomer mcsikhs are traitors of BHARAT MATA. There must be no doubt about that.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ab kyunki forum ka mood bhi favorable hai... to post karna banta hai... (Pay attention to the tweet date while reading the tweet)... Read each tweet carefully.

R&AW has infiltrated deep in Porkistan, damn!
1653399567101.png
1653399649790.png

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
There was no such thing as sikh Empire
Gupta Empire , Maurya Empire and The Chola Empire was the major Empire and the people outside India know about these empires only
So called Sikh Empire was a small landlord
The fact is simple that all Sikhs Mauryans Cholas Ahoms Karkotas Vijayanagars Pandyas etc are BHARTIYA

DHARMAAloneTriumphs.PNG

Flag of Ranjit Singh ; You have Skipped 257 Years. 1500-1857 be aware what happened in 257 years and how Maharaja Ranjit Singh Protected the North, Punjab and Kashmir.

RanjitSinghDHARMAAloneTriumphs.jpg

As for the outsiders are retarded you do not have to be.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
I want real bloody scenes... Porkis slaughtering each other like mad dogs... medieval style mass executions... & whatever "kasar" was left by ISIS in Iraq & Syria should be fulfilled in Pakistan
I want pakshitan to look like this Shiithole
1653400397951.png

Oh wait :troll:

Butter Chicken

Country flag
I want real bloody scenes... Porkis slaughtering each other like mad dogs... medieval style mass executions... & whatever "kasar" was left by ISIS in Iraq & Syria should be fulfilled in Pakistan
Liveleak was filled with ISIS videos during Syrian civil war....it has shut down now

I hope TTP/BLA/SRA dont blow themselves up during the rally and cause panic

I want pakshitan to look like this Shiithole
Oh wait :troll:
Is this pic from Waziristan ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles