Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

DEV1729

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

indiatester

Country flag
A true idiotic musing. Now that dollars are finished, blaming India for no trade

View attachment 156400

Losers... They are the ones to block trade with us to teach us a lesson .. they are the ones that blockj our trade with central asia.. And some one should tell this moron moron about BIMSTEC ... Which is basically SAARC minus these jahil pakis but adding thailand. A massive upgrade over SAARC.
They can have greater "integration" with their step biraders in Afghanistan.
Whats interesting to note is that the paki journos and their elite are in continuous support of paki point of view against India.
Whereas most of our journos want India to bail out pakis.

karn

Country flag
Whats interesting to note is that the paki journos and their elite are in continuous support of paki point of view against India.
Whereas most of our journos want India to bail out pakis.
I think our way is better than the pakis .. the people who try to speak for Pakistan are today ridiculed and not taken seriously.. In pakland they take Olas name 5 times a day and indias 10 .
the consequences of this enforced hatred for us retards the paki polity in a profound way .. you can see it in their foreign policy engagements.

OnePunchMan

Country flag
Temporary relief abhi Mila bhi nahi

Phir bhi chhati peetne lagey iss forum ke log
I'm not beating my chest , I am just putting facts on the table and asking everyone to lower their expectations a little.

If only we could petition our govt to fund freedom fighters in napakistan , I wish RSS also had donation boxes in every temple to fund holy war against Pakistan

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles