Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
we will know by tomorrow let's see , in my experience they will be bailed out once more and the proverbial can will be kicked down the road
It's actually good , imagine for their sugar daddy to lose billions to keep their pet alive .

We just have to make sure that pakis become more dependent and cost to keep them alive increase manifolds .

lcafanboy

Country flag
Wait till tomorrow , they are going to get the 1 billion USD tranche and IMF approval tomorrow they have a meeting in Doha and Hafeez Sheikh is traveling there and has been granted bail by Sindh high court.

You can expect Saudis to chime in too once they get IMF approval , they will survive and live to fight another day , cockroaches are hard to kill , you need to really use fire and radiation to destroy the infestation
They need 12 billion dollars just to keep themselves afloat and that to just till June July and for the whole year they need 18 billion dollars....

Have you seen the forecast PKR will remain over RS 210 in June ....

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
At this point it’s nothing more than hilarious :rofl:
Only in Pakshitstan you grow at 6% with 13% inflation among other pathetic stats of their economy :lol:.
1652885107149.png

Amid lingering differences between the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Planning over the measurement of provisional Gross Domestic Product (GDP) figures, the government is likely to calculate the GDP growth hovering in the range of 5.7 per cent to 6.2 per cent for the current fiscal year.
Now it is estimated that the size of the economy might touch Rs 63.8 trillion for the current fiscal year or it might cross it because the nominal growth (GDP growth plus inflation) will be gone up by around 19 to 20 per cent for the current fiscal year.

Blademaster

Lets not forget the 2 million ish ton wheat shortfall. Egypt with a smaller population and larger GDP is shitting bricks and has been planning for months. These guys are still hung up on regime change.
I think we should use our wheat surplus as a means/tool of persuasion with respect to those muslim countries or members of the OIC and get them to condemn Pakistan or something the like. That would really set fire among the Pakis.

OnePunchMan

Country flag
they were supposed to increase fuel prices on 15th of this month but they did not , now IMF should not be talking to them yet they are meeting with the napakis that can mean only one thing , Washington is pulling strings from the back , after all nadeem anjum was in US for 5 days , then went to UK heck they even turned off the transponder to hide the duration of the trip.

so im sure some sort of consensus have reached in US to keep the napakis afloat, now napakis being napakis would manage to fuck this up like always but this does provide them from temporary relief and thus give them another life line.

it is true that their space is shrinking and aid has been reduced to drip feed , which will be just enough to keep them alive , instead of a gradual fall there will be slow decline , ultimately its on us to give final death blow , just hoping and waiting for them to destroy themselves will not work

i hope our agencies are funding various groups and TTP in napakistan to keep the pot stirring but that is hoping too much , i don't think they do anything regarding this despite napaki claims , that's simply not their style , we are far too passive we have the capability to unleash unprecedented anarchy in napakistan but we are not availing this opportunity to the fullest

HawkisRight

Country flag
At this point it’s nothing more than hilarious :rofl:
Only in Pakshitstan you grow at 6% with 13% inflation among other pathetic stats of their economy :lol:.
View attachment 156446

Since 1950's Paxtan averaged 8% inflation and 5% growth rate And had imf bailouts more than 20 times.. paxtan is an inflation economy Running on perpetual begging ..Paxtan is literal banana country.. there is always some weird stuff going on with porks.. Pakis are always on abnormal mode.. Every system in Paxtan from economy, judiciary, bureaucracy, society, military is a circus

Moroboshi

These fks call us hindistan more languages are spoken here @FalconSlayers that's degrading what's goi doing about this
(https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hindustan)

The words Hindū (Persian: هندو) and Hind (Persian: هند) came from Indo-Aryan/Sanskrit Sindhu (the Indus River or its region). The Achaemenid emperor Darius I conquered the Indus valley in about 516 BCE, upon which the Achaemenid equivalent of Sindhu, viz., "Hindush" (𐏃𐎡𐎯𐎢𐏁, H-i-du-u-š) was used for the lower Indus basin.[8][9] The name was also known as far as the Achaemenid province of Egypt where it was written 𓉔𓈖𓂧𓍯𓇌 (H-n-d-wꜣ-y) on the Statue of Darius I, circa 500 BCE.[18][19][17]

Probably does not relate to the language "Hindi". Just a Turkish word for Hindustan.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles