Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
I was going through PDF to dig for some gold for Idiotic musings and I happened to come across this. Look at what this user "UK Bengali" has to say. I feel pity for Porkis, they are in their own world dreaming about "Pl-15 being a meteor class missile". In reality PL-15 can never come close to the meteor. Chinese are decades behind the west in terms of missile technology.

IMG_20220517_142037.jpg

Angel of War

Country flag
I was going through PDF to dig for some gold for Idiotic musings and I happened to come across this. Look at what this user "UK Bengali" has to say. I feel pity for Porkis, they are in their own world dreaming about "Pl-15 being a meteor class missile". In reality PL-15 can never come close to the meteor. Chinese are decades behind the west in terms of missile technology.

View attachment 156182
this retard seems to not be knowing that India will have Astra Mk2 in service by the time J10s reach FOC with PAF . Astra mk2 with 160km range will outclass the PL15E which has a range of 145km

Super Flanker

Country flag
this retard seems to not be knowing that India will have Astra Mk2 in service by the time J10s reach FOC with PAF . Astra mk2 with 160km range will outclass the PL15E which has a range of 145km
If you go to PDF Than you will definitely come across Paki users claiming that Pakistan has PL-15 and not PL-15E. Also there are Paki users on that forum who are claiming that JF-17 has BVR Superiority against Rafale even with PL-15E.

Me be like :-

wtf-what.gif

PL-15E has a range of 145 whereas the Meteor in service with IAF has a range of 200kms. So someone please tell me how can PL-15E have superiority over Meteor? I will post more "SCREENSHOTS" of their Forum. I love when they stay in their Delusions.

:truestory::truestory::truestory:

HitmanBlood

Country flag
I was going through Twitter and many Turks were saying things like "Now we won't be able to go to the beach because Pakis will be there as well"

Seems that Woman in Pakistan are not as beautiful as Turkish Woman. Or is that the case?

:scared2::scared2::scared2::scared2::shock::scared2::scared2::facepalm:
To understand Pakis harassing women in Turkey we first have to understand mindset of an ordinary paki.

Pakis live in a primitive society where every aspect of their lives are governed by religion. In this primitive thinking they classify women in two categories. Good women who wear purda and stay home. Second type of women are bad women who don't wear purda, who go outside. As per their mindset these types of women are of loose character and the only reason they don't wear purda and wander outside is to tempt mard-e-momins to have $€x with them. Therefore it is okay for them to harass those women. Afterall such women are asking for it.

When pakis go abroad they bring their primitive thinking with them. They are not well aware about lifestyle of people in other countries. Their media and ashrafia has kept them in perpetual state of ignorance. So when they go abroad they get into a cultural shock. This makes them confused about right and wrong. This why they are behaving this way.

Its not that pakistani women are more beautiful or Turkish women are more beautiful. Pakis are gender segregated, sexually frustrated people. Forget beauty standards, These paki men live in society where many of them haven't seen or spoken to a female outside their immediate family. This is where their lust for sisters come from. Many of these sad souls have not interacted with any young female other than their sisters or cousins. This is why they are attracted to them.

This type of behavior of Pakis is not just limited in Turkey but everywhere they go. Also their behaviour is not only limited towards female harassment but it incorporates other elements of their primitive tribal mindset.

Last edited:

Brood Father

Country flag
Time to migrate to Afghanistan as Pakistan is no more worth living, says Chief Minister KPK Mahmood Khan

Let me tell you something and no I am not condoning Taliban here
But if there is peace in Afghanistan for 2-3 decades, Afghanistan will be better country to live than Pakistan .. Because Pakistan is a shithole and is actually of Amalgamation of worst of people from every community..

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
To understand Pakis harassing women in Turkey we first have to understand mindset of an ordinary paki.

Pakis live in a primitive society where every aspect of their lives are governed by religion. In this primitive thinking they classify women in two categories. Good women who wear purda and stay home. Second type of women are bad women who don't wear purda, who go outside. As per their mindset these types of women are of loose character and the only reason they don't wear purda and wander outside is to tempt mard-e-momins to have $€x with them. Therefore it is okay for them to harass those women. Afterall such women are asking for it.

When pakis go abroad they bring their primitive thinking with them. They are not well aware about lifestyle of people in other countries. Their media and ashrafia has kept them in perpetual state of ignorance. So when they go abroad they get into a cultural shock. This makes them confused about right and wrong. This why they are behaving this way.

Its not that pakistani women are more beautiful or Turkish women are more beautiful. Pakis are gender segregated, sexually frustrated people. Forget beauty standards, These paki men live in society where many of them haven't seen or spoken to a female outside their immediate family. This is where their lust for sisters come from. Many of these sad souls have not interacted with any young female other than their sisters or cousins. This is why they are attracted to them.

This type of behavior of Pakis is not just limited in Turkey but everywhere they go. Also their behaviour is not only limited towards female harassment but it incorporates other elements of their primitive tribal mindset.

Super Flanker

Country flag
I am not very knowledgeable about economics but if there is anyone who is an expert on this than please answer my question.

If the value of Indian Rupees becomes less for 1 dollar than is it a good thing? For example is 1 USD = 50 Indian Rupees better than 1 USD = 70 rupees? An answer will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
I am not very knowledgeable about economics but if there is anyone who is an expert on this than please answer my question.

If the value of Indian Rupees becomes less for 1 dollar than is it a good thing? For example is 1 USD = 50 Indian Rupees better than 1 USD = 70 rupees? An answer will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
It is good if our products are irrelaceable, i.e even with higher prices people will buy them. If our products are not irreplaceable, then its a bad thing.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
How did you get this? I know you used this site Called Bloomberg but how do I access it? Please send me a link if you can.
Use this link

DocK

Country flag
If you go to PDF Than you will definitely come across Paki users claiming that Pakistan has PL-15 and not PL-15E. Also there are Paki users on that forum who are claiming that JF-17 has BVR Superiority against Rafale even with PL-15E.

Me be like :-

View attachment 156183

PL-15E has a range of 145 whereas the Meteor in service with IAF has a range of 200kms. So someone please tell me how can PL-15E have superiority over Meteor? I will post more "SCREENSHOTS" of their Forum. I love when they stay in their Delusions.

:truestory::truestory::truestory:
You brave raiders of Pee D eff deserve our salute for your tireless and selfless sacrifice to bring idiotic musings and to brighten your fellow compatriots.

A suggestion if you will,
Please forge a letter from IAF Colonel Vishwanathan Anand where he is unhappy that all Rafales and Sukhois are given to North Indian bases along with S400. Also that Colonel Vishwanathan Anand and all his fellow South Indian Airforce Union will be resigning enmass as they are only given Tejas which vibrate on shooting and missiles fired normally break off parts of aircraft when it flies away.

Will anyone fall for such a clear fake?

nixin

View attachment 156182
FS8SN_WWQAICEJk.jpeg

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member

The answer is not monotonous.
Those who are net exporters (i.e. they export more than they import) from them weaker the Rupee the better.
Those who are net importer (i.e. they more import than they export ) from them stronger the Rupee the better.

e.g. Let say I own a company that designs and manufacture semiconductor ICs.
I will make more money when Rupee is weaker. Say 1 USD = 70 rupees and I sell my IC on global market at $10 so I will make around ₹700 (minus currency conversion charges). However I am paying my employees in Rupees hence higher the exchange rate (weaker rupee) more money I make compared to the situation when 1 USD = 70 rupees.

The reality is however mixed. Almost no-one is total exporter. Something (physical item/material) or some service will be imported.

e.g. of importer
e.g. Let say I own a company that uses semiconductor ICs that will be imported from global market
I will make more money when Rupee is stronger. Say 1 USD = 50 rupees and I buy my IC on global market at $10 so I will have a bill around ₹500(plus currency conversion charges). When i make final product the cost of BoM will be lower if Rupee is stronger i.e. if 1 USD = 50 rupees instead of 1 USD = 70 rupees.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles