Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Abdus Salem killed

would you look at this porki scum , as if his inbred army didn't try everything he said, it's just all porkis are simply too incompetent at what they do.

hum to yahan jaise ludo khelne baithe hain ao tum kuch bhi karlo chutiya BC:rotfl::pound:

View attachment 134197
The Muslim one to make patriotic paki Muslims in India and trying to bribe Indian generals is possible and the porks have been doing this since time immemorial in the form of honey traps and even bribes to drdo
The porks will use every method possible against us the only reason they are not able to do that farming one is bcs the farmers would become drug addicts themselves

Abdus Salem killed

Hiding casualties is something failed states do.thats the worth of pakistani troopers not even their own government or the institution they are part haven't acknowledged their deaths supporting such lunacy is not appropriate
I support not showing the body of the soilders that our media ndtv did during naxal attack not the incognito Burying of the soilders should have made that clear

Jimih

Country flag
I actually somewhat support this last time the bodies of shoulders killed by naxals was seen on social media and all Pakis were making fun atleast this way Thier dead bodies are not show to the enemy so they can laugh at them
The reporter from NDTV is stil active who took the video how is he not fired and flayed I don't know
NDTV or NewsX/India News?

Cheepek

"In a hurry, they also claimed to have arrested two suspects allegedly linked to the blast. This claim too fell flat within hours when it was revealed that “the suspects” had actually been simple workers earning their livelihood for over a decade in the vicinity, and they happened to be in the market simply to buy warm clothes."

"After the blast in Data Darbar, pictures and footages of a devotee in a black shalwar kameez, who had been visiting the shrine, were issued as a suspect. He had to issue a video statement on the social media that he was innocent and available for investigations before anybody."

The *secret* behind arrests, encounters, and quick justice after attacks in Poliostan.

Kill innocents who have no chance for any recourse.
Aawam is fhootiya anyway

inkokyahi.jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
PR ka choda bhikhaari Wazeer E Alam Imrand was promoting for this krikit league.
PSL is a cheap copy of IPL, Pakis copy everything from India, be it their government schemes, startups, or even our domestic leagues. They love copying.
So these Pakifags even copied our IPL by making their own trumpet hook?
LoooL, can’t expect better from 2nd hand Indians aka Porkistanis.

Angel of War

Country flag
It's a matter of shame that their soldiers were stuck and surrounded for 5 hours and no help came to them during this time . I've never heard of our soldiers being in such a situation in recent times. AAC and IAF helos are always on evacuation and fire support sorties in Kashmir . They often reach the point of contact within minutes

Covfefe

Country flag
It's a matter of shame that their soldiers were stuck and surrounded for 5 hours and no help came to them during this time . I've never heard of our soldiers being in such a situation in recent times. AAC and IAF helos are always on evacuation and fire support sorties in Kashmir . They often reach the point of contact within minutes
I doubt the 5 hours figure to be a typical ISPR propaganda. Their posts in Balochistan are like isolated bunkers on hill tops - with an overwhelming numerical superiority of the BLA and with attackers' advantage of surprise, there's no way that they could've held that place for 5 hours with just 10-15 men. Trying to paint a bravado for some solace of families and public. BLA also takes has to take care of the fact that they don't just need to attack the post, but also need to retreat to their places of hiding before reinforcement can come in.

Angel of War

Country flag
I doubt the 5 hours figure to be a typical ISPR propaganda. Their posts in Balochistan are like isolated bunkers on hill tops - with an overwhelming numerical superiority of the BLA and with attackers' advantage of surprise, there's no way that they could've held that place for 5 hours with just 10-15 men. Trying to paint a bravado for some solace of families and public. BLA also takes has to take care of the fact that they don't just need to attack the post, but also need to retreat to their places of hiding before reinforcement can come in.
By 5 hours i mean it took them that much time to reach the place where the fighting took place . I am sure BLF would have eliminated the occupants in 30 or so minutes and then it took pak army reinforcements 4.5 hours to reach that spot and recover the dead bodies. Clearly shows problems in their communication networks , logistics and equipment . If they cant take on a couple of dozen BLA/BLF fighters then how do they expect to do their imaginary Ghazwa E hind

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles