Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Ohh man Oh man !!!

Porkis obsession with India is just too much. Since our Republic Day is approaching porkis are going nuts about their armed forces.. Pakistan yeh Pakistan woh.. Babur, Thunder lauda lehsun..:fyeah:

One thing that comes to my mind is this..:troll:

1tt.PNG

Last night I was watching yt. And saw a porki anchor asking a lawyer in US (an Overseas Porki) that "Why Indians are so successful in keeping cozy relationship with the White House specially for the immigrants? Why Pakistani immigrants are not able to lobby for their own country?? Where is Pakistan lacking here?"

To that query that lawyer answered "Aap ko keya lagta hai Pakistan diplomats vejta hai, Pakistan gadha vejta hai"

"Aur immigrants ki baat aap na he kare to behtar hoga..Kyun Ki India Doctors aur Engineers vejta hai.. Aur pakistan jahil vejta hai.. Inn jahilo k liye White House mein pakistan ki lobbying karna to bohot dur ki baat hai, inn logo ko to White House ka spelling tak nahi pata hota hai".
.:pound::pound::pound::pound::crying::crying:

The thing that comes in my mind after hearing this is.....👇👇😜😜😂🤣

meanwhile-in-pakistan_o_628683.jpg

@rock127 @Tactical Doge @ajay7322 @Marliii @Jimih @asaffronladoftherisingsun @Nationalist Manasvi Papa @Waanar @fire starter @FalconSlayers @THESIS THORON @Cheran @nixin @Covfefe @Abtron3

Last edited:

Dr_Deep

Country flag
Ohh man Oh man !!!

Porkis obsession with India is just too much. Since our Republic Day is approaching porkis are going nuts about their armed forces.. Pakistan yeh Pakistan woh.. Babur, Thunder lauda lehsun..:fyeah:

One thing that comes to my mind is this..:troll:

View attachment 133588

Last night I was watching yt. And saw a porki anchor asking a lawyer in US (an Overseas Porki) that "Why Indians are so successful in keeping cozy relationship with the White House specially for the immigrants? Why Pakistani immigrants are not able to lobby for their own country?? Where is Pakistan lacking here?"

To that query that lawyer answered "Aap ko keya lagta hai Pakistan diplomats vejta hai, Pakistan gadha vejta hai"

"Aur immigrants ki baat aap na he kare to behtar hoga..Kyun Ki India Doctors aur Engineers vejta hai.. Aur pakistan jahil vejta hai.. Inn jahilo k liye White House mein pakistan ki lobbying karna to bohot dur ki baat hai, inn logo ko to White House ka spelling tak nahi pata hota hai".
.:pound::pound::pound::pound::crying::crying:

The thing that comes in my mind after hearing this is.....👇👇😜😜😂🤣

View attachment 133590

@rock127 @Tactical Doge @ajay7322 @Marliii @Jimih @asaffronladoftherisingsun @Nationalist Manasvi Papa @Waanar @fire starter @FalconSlayers @THESIS THORON @Cheran @nixin @Covfefe @Abtron3
What's the link for the comedy guftogo...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Putting it here in case anyone missed.

Rana Ayyub the foulmouth super ugly sulli-bai got bitchslapped directly by her REAL multiple Abba's from Saudi Arab, UAE etc. These are the native Muslims who openely call muslims of Indian subcontinent as 3rd grade brown convert d*gs wannabe muslims! :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

1643055870229.png

1643056171119.png

1643056087233.png

1643056215143.png

1643056226982.png

Non-Arabs are dogs.JPG

Last edited:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
China is putting people in concentration camps and banning names, adding commie stuff to religious books etc.

Even if you think it's justified, it is crude.

If china wasn't factory of thr world, it would have been sanctioned to hell.
but they know their position and using that to make their moves.it seems they know their enemy(uighers and possible supporters),know their battlefield(current world's available options) and know themselves(their abilities in terms of gov control and surveillance).

and so all they are doing is what a smart player would do to solve this issue and i give them top marks for this.

they might be.....,if they were not factory..... these are all excuses by retard ngo types in the west who suddenly care about some batshit muzzies in china now,the truth is china setup this play well and this game it will win,it is GG for the uighers now.now they are just going through the motions.

I am just happy that a population of people are getting sanitized of the mind virus forever.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
From One Superpower to Another Superpower!!! :pound:

1643080074542.png

Lol!! Now where the fk is Guinea Bissau????? 🤔

Ah! Eureka!! Here it is!! Needed an electron microscope to find it!!

1643080489043.png

As the saying goes: Mullah ka daud masjid tak!! 😆😂😂

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Yes we'll definitely park our long range anti-air systems well within the range of Paki field artillery :bplease:

View attachment 133513
Oh wow! The Fatah - 1 is so powerful, we will need to park our S-400s on the Moon!!

I'm so scared of this superweapon that the Pakis have acquired from their Chinese masters that mere pair kaap rahe hain, mathey pe pasina hai...I'm headin' for them caves in the hills!! :scared1: 🤣

indiatester

Country flag
Oh wow! The Fatah - 1 is so powerful, we will need to park our S-400s on the Moon!!

I'm so scared of this superweapon that the Pakis have acquired from their Chinese masters that mere pair kaap rahe hain, mathey pe pasina hai...I'm headin' for them caves in the hills!! :scared1: 🤣
But, you are already hiding in the hills... :troll:

lcafanboy

Country flag

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles