Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
@BON PLAN , do you like Marshall soult ?
I don't like him though , he was a man of shifting loyalties and yet he was your minister of war ?

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

JBH22

Corona uncle ka ek aur fayda huwa ki inka dhanda band hogya lekin mujhe wo chote workers ke liye bura lagta hai , un becharon par bhagwan kripa drishti banave
They are funded by other means. There agenda was political and religious conditioning of the average person.
PK movie was such an agenda driven movie. In any case, now their agenda has been exposed. Let us see if public forgets them or still line up for their propaganda filled movie.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
what crudeness,the uighers are numbered in the low double digit millions in total in the whole of china.the also most likely have a below replacement tfr like the rest of china but might be slightly more due to their culture.

china has penetrated their culture and have worked on them for a long time in a systemic manner,tell me how they can reverse this in any way,spectacular attacks can only bolster the state narratives about them.the process is unstoppable now unless there is visible graphic intervention by a foreign power.

chinese people dont suffer from the woke mental virus and they are already halfway through the process.they wont mind the gov doing this.pls dont feel sympathy for these idiots.they are a pawn at best for our foreign policy objectives.

In 10-15 years max they will have a generation of irreversibly sinnicized uighers that will be unable to go back to their cringe ways even if they wanted to.

also most modern life other than maybe the woke modern life is much more materialistically satisfying than islamic life and since there is state interest involved,why would those sinnicized uighers go back to their cringe roots.

China is putting people in concentration camps and banning names, adding commie stuff to religious books etc.

Even if you think it's justified, it is crude.

If china wasn't factory of thr world, it would have been sanctioned to hell.

JBH22

@BON PLAN hoe many Porkistanis in France? I’ve heard they’re breeding like rats there.
View attachment 133427
French media is one of the most disgusting and bias one I have ever seen. Their reports are fully agenda driven, not a single report about India goes without cow, Hindu contempt and victim card for peaceful.
In fact, it is poetic justice what peaceful are doing to France. It is easy to preach to others, post bataclan attacks in 2015 the French are getting regular dose.
After all they torment poor minority living in suburbs who are deprived of social and economic justice🤣

Global Defence

New threads

Articles