Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
View attachment 133183

No Porki Casualty though but did they use "long range missiles(rockets)" anytime previously ? If its first time they are using then it's good wherever they are getting supplies from:rofl:.
Insert DP of @altruist ROR .
"Long range missiles" seems sus, did they get a few ATGMs from dead pakis or what?

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
It's true kek
Not proud of it but it's true
We have the Sambhandam thing and shiiet like that going on
Meanwhile in our state , u can't marry any girl who you see in marriage or any family function as she is your sister by some relations , it's about older times when friends and co workers weren't in huge numbers

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Or he is the goat-katua hybrid born as a result of shagging ?

We need more HUMINT in this case , @FalconSlayers pata lagao kis kis bakri ko Abdul ke Abba ne shikar banaya tha .
We need a goat shagging radar which automatically detects the shagged goat using AI Based Algorithms.

Apart from that we also need AI Based facial recognition to identify behanchods and bakrichods abduls from their face.

JBH22

This looks like way of life in Pakistan.
I am interested to know if the same custom are also followed in other similar countries or is it specific to Pakistan.

Is such custom also taking place in India?
In north Hindu families, they make it a must for cousin sister and brothers to tie rakhi. So that problem has been largely eradicated in north. But in south india, some still do that practice of close cousin marriage, though with increasing awareness this is getting reduced.
I don't know about Indian muslim practices.I guess it will be similar to Pakistani muslim, due to similar religion practices.

Shuturmurg

Country flag
In north Hindu families, they make it a must for cousin sister and brothers to tie rakhi. So that problem has been largely eradicated in north. But in south india, some still do that practice of close cousin marriage, though with increasing awareness this is getting reduced.
I don't know about Indian muslim practices.I guess it will be similar to Pakistani muslim, due to similar religion practices.
No. In indian muslims its much lower at 15% compared to 50-60% in pakistan. Bangladesh is also pretty low. Don't know the reason though.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
No. In indian muslims its much lower at 15% compared to 50-60% in pakistan. Bangladesh is also pretty low. Don't know the reason though.
I think it may a cultural issue in Pakistan that has been carried on from old ages.
At some point in past this has been rooted out in north India but it kept resonating in Pakistan's society.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles